Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    LOL this comment made my day...

At the end of the day, most people on PFDC hate Arab teams (rivalry wise) , but only an ignorant select few truly hate innocent normal arab individuals

One of my best friends is from Iraq, and I have multiple friends from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

My Iraqi friend is actually a Team Melli supporter during every world cup. My Saudi friend always invites me over for dinner with his family/champions league games viewing.

At the end of the day we are all humans; some people are just too ignorant to accept this fact.
    My ultra best friend is Kuwaiti, my other two best friends are Lebanese and Palestinian, I have more Arab friends than Iranian, yet you cut me I bleed Iran, TM Persian Gulf and 5,000 year Persian history & culture and yet I still challenge the Arabs when they turn on us!

in defence of my fellow PFDC members, it not like We dont 'HATE' Arabs we just are their rivals in Football and our tone gets heated a little that gives the impression of hate . But you bring an Arab here on the Forum that congratulates us for any TM victory and we will splash him with Thanks, hgh fives and greetings galore!

Comment

eerooni

Indeed sir

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        My ultra best friend is Kuwaiti, my other two best friends are Lebanese and Palestinian, I have more Arab friends than Iranian, yet you cut me I bleed Iran, TM Persian Gulf and 5,000 year Persian history & culture and yet I still challenge the Arabs when they turn on us!

in defence of my fellow PFDC members, it not like We dont 'HATE' Arabs we just are their rivals in Football and our tone gets heated a little that gives the impression of hate . But you bring an Arab here on the Forum that congratulates us for any TM victory and we will splash him with Thanks, hgh fives and greetings galore!
        Of course! Which is why in my first post in this thread I stated I absolutely HATE teams like Saudi, Syria, etc when it comes to football!

It's different when it comes to people, such as being rude to a 50 year old Saudi woman who comes to your business solely because she's Saudi. That's when ignorance kicks in

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          "Avenge what? We defeated the 300 Spartans and burned Athens to the ground. If anything, they're the ones who need to try and get revenge lol "

Well they got there revenge defeating the persians at Salamis, Platea, Mycalea. Dont forget about Alexander the kuini who burned down
          perspolis and put an end on achemenid empire.
          But Alexkoondar was Macedonian, technically not Greek We got our revenge for that when Azmoun scored a hat-trick on Macedonia

Comment

Greek Source Stating Friendly is Pending Approval from IFF

I found the below Greek article searching through Google.gr about the Greece Vs Iran friendly. It was published yesterday and states that Greece has invited Iran to play in Athens on June 2nd and is waiting on Iran's response:

"An opportunity for useful conclusions will be our last two friends, before the start of their official duties, in the newly established UEFA Nations League.

The "blue-white" has come to an agreement with Saudi Arabia's football federation to hold a friendly May 15 in Marbella, south of Spain. The Saudis were found last month in the city of Andalusia to carry out part of their preparations with a view to the World Cup, while they treated Ukraine in a friendly way.

We recall that Saudi Arabia will find its way, Egypt, Russia and Uruguay in the first group of the World Cup of Russia.

Meanwhile, the Greek side has proposed to Iran, Carlos Cairoz, and our "own" Masood, Ansaripad and Hatzisafi, to conduct a friendly match on June 2 in Athens.

In the coming days, the Iranians will respond if they accept to come to Greece to compete with our representative band, otherwise the National will turn to another solution."

https://difernews.gr/dyo-filika-me-m...sei-i-ethniki/

What date did Saket say on navad that Iran is supposed to play Greece?

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post

What do your arab friends call the body of water in the south of Iran?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                But Alexkoondar was Macedonian, technically not Greek We got our revenge for that when Azmoun scored a hat-trick on Macedonia
                lol I agree

some members here want to see a hollywood scene in that game, like a penalty awarded to Iran and Azmoun stands behind the ball, looks at the audience and shouts: “THIS IS PERSIIIIAAAAAA” and boom misses wide
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  What do your arab friends call the body of water in the south of Iran?
                  Lol.. I'll have to ask them. But I'm 99.9% sure they'll say Persian Gulf.

If they don't I'll have to beat some sense into my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    lol I agree
                    some members here want to see a hollywood scene in that game, like a penalty awarded to Iran and Azmoun stands behind the ball, looks at the audience and shouts: “THIS IS PERSIIIIAAAAAA” and boom misses wide
                    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                    X