Greek media: [IRAN vs. GREECE] in Athens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    They have diplomacy with the rest of the World. That's the difference.

While we aimlessly fight with 90% of the world. It boils down to the politics and diplomacy. That's why. We only have IR to blame.
    I disagree. Give ANY team money, Iran will have friendlies every week. I agree with Sarbaz. Money is more important than politics.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      LOL this comment made my day...

At the end of the day, most people on PFDC hate Arab teams (rivalry wise) , but only an ignorant select few truly hate innocent normal arab individuals

One of my best friends is from Iraq, and I have multiple friends from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

My Iraqi friend is actually a Team Melli supporter during every world cup. My Saudi friend always invites me over for dinner with his family/champions league games viewing.

At the end of the day we are all humans; some people are just too ignorant to accept this fact.
      In general, most people are good. How, my feelings are that I do not like Iranians and non-Iranians who destroy our heritage.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        I have and had many friends from Egypt , Iraq, Syria , Jordan , Lebanon,
        Palestine , Libya,Algeria and Morocco
        But I have never had any friends from UAE , Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, Oman or Yemen And nor do
        I care to either because you know why , they hate us Iranians too.
        With all due respect, you are not thinking open mindedly

Hating someone just because of their nationality is wrong and shouldn't be what defines us as Iranians my friend

Comment

Iranianarsenal
          MY brother
          If you were old enough and have lived in Iran during the 8 years of war with Iraq and seen the things I have
          In or out of jebheh that I was in , you would maybe understand what I am feeling and saying.
          And again all of the Persian gulf nations HATE iran and Iranians so why should we not treat them the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Avenge what? We defeated the 300 Spartans and burned Athens to the ground. If anything, they're the ones who need to try and get revenge lol
            LOL exactly...!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Well with the Greek's poor economy, I think it is a good way of making money for them and also coming out with a big 8-0 win to make their people happy. We don't mind this or do we?
              Last edited by webmaster; 04-10-2018, 12:28 AM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

So we're playing them in Athens now? Thats great, didnt make sense to play them in Turkey, maybe a lot of Iranians would show up there, but better to be under preassure in Athens.

Comment

How many f**king friendlies the Saudi soosmars have before the WC ????
                  God damn , every time I tune around they another friendly with another good European
                  Team.

They by far have had the best WC preparation friendly games either already played or
                  Still yet to come.
                  The funny thing is, Greece is probably one of the worst teams they'll be meeting while it's one of our best.

I was talking to a German colleague of mine two weeks ago and he was telling me they'll be playing Saudi Arabia as one of their last games before the WC! I was in shock! The amount of money they must have spent for their WC preparation, must exceed IFF's total economy during a year!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    The funny thing is, Greece is probably one of the worst teams they'll be meeting while it's one of our best.

I was talking to a German colleague of mine two weeks ago and he was telling me they'll be playing Saudi Arabia as one of their last games before the WC! I was in shock! The amount of money they must have spent for their WC preparation, must exceed IFF's total economy during a year!
                    This will make it even more fun to watch them choke. Like Qatar at every WCQ campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      This will make it even more fun to watch them choke. Like Qatar at every WCQ campaign.
                      You never know. Beside Japan and South Korea, they are the only other Asian team who have actually advanced from the group stage in a WC.

We like to belittle them and their country every time we get the chance (rightly so too) but you have to give them the credit for spending money for the benefit of their country in every way possible. They are opening up and making their country more civilized (at least they are trying). Our regime is not even capable of that.

Comment

Yes but much more importantly than that is they have millions and millions
                        Of $$$ to spend on thier national team
                        That’s the reall reason
                        we also have millions and millions of $$$. But we (IR that is) choose to spend all that money on supporting terrorist hezbullah, and killers like Assad, ... etc. .... instead of spending it ON IRANIANS & IRAN MATTERS

FUN FACT:
                        Did you all know we spend millions & millions of $$$, in form of cash as well as infrastructure projects (hospitals, roads, dams, schools, ...) IN IRAQ?
                        the country that attacked us and had a war waged on us?
                        The country that has oil production HIGHER than Iran and actually doesnt need our money?
                        The country that recieves money and gold ... BUT BLOCKS & refuses to accept import of OUR agricultural produce & prefers produce from pakistan for example?

That's IR ... for you

Comment

"Avenge what? We defeated the 300 Spartans and burned Athens to the ground. If anything, they're the ones who need to try and get revenge lol "

Well they got there revenge defeating the persians at Salamis, Platea, Mycalea. Dont forget about Alexander the kuini who burned down
                          perspolis and put an end on achemenid empire.

Comment

I see this as an advantage to play Greece in Athens. Then they will be much more likely to take the match serious in front of home crowd and put more pressure on us. That's good.
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Iranianarsenal
                              MY brother
                              If you were old enough and have lived in Iran during the 8 years of war with Iraq and seen the things I have
                              In or out of jebheh that I was in , you would maybe understand what I am feeling and saying.
                              And again all of the Persian gulf nations HATE iran and Iranians so why should we not treat them the same way.
                              My brother, I understand where you are coming from, but you must not tie together a group of bad apples to an entire innocent population...

The atrocities of events such as the Iran-Iraq war were devastating, but that doesn't mean the Mohammad from Iraq living on your street should be treated poorly for it.

Most arabs are good people, as we are; It's politics that seeks to divide us.

People as a whole shouldn't be blamed for the actions of a few

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                we also have millions and millions of $$$. But we (IR that is) choose to spend all that money on supporting terrorist hezbullah, and killers like Assad, ... etc. .... instead of spending it ON IRANIANS & IRAN MATTERS

FUN FACT:
                                Did you all know we spend millions & millions of $$$, in form of cash as well as infrastructure projects (hospitals, roads, dams, schools, ...) IN IRAQ?
                                the country that attacked us and had a war waged on us?
                                The country that has oil production HIGHER than Iran and actually doesnt need our money?
                                The country that recieves money and gold ... BUT BLOCKS & refuses to accept import of OUR agricultural produce & prefers produce from pakistan for example?

That's IR ... for you
                                Az hamon avvale tarikhcheye akhondhaa chandin sadeh pish az Jomhorie Eslami, ba peydayeshe "dine" shie,ham khodeshon,ham kesani ke dor o bareshon bodan mihanforosh bodan.

Tarikhe Iran ra adam bekhone mifahme mollah sarataane keshvare maa bodeh va hast.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X