Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greek media: [IRAN vs. GREECE] in Athens

http://90tv.ir/news/448449/رسانه-یون...ر-می-شود

Official website of the NED Program - A Greek sports media outlet for the transfer of friendly matches between the national teams of Iran and Greece to Athens.

According to the Node website, the newspaper Gavores, affiliated with Olympiakos Athens, wrote: The Greek national football team's friendly offer to Iran was proposed by the Greek side on June 2, 2018 (June 12th). Meanwhile, Mikhail Skimba (Greek national football team manager) will make his team a favorite of the League of Nations in 2019.

So, Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsefi, Iranian national team of Olympiacos, arrived in Athens a few days before the start of the 2018 World Cup to play with the Greek national team.

Greece also to meet friends with Saudi Arabia on May 15 in Marbella, Spain
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Greece Vs Saudi Arabia?? What a waste of time for the greeks!!!

Comment

How many f**king friendlies the Saudi soosmars have before the WC ????
      God damn , every time I tune around they another friendly with another good European
      Team.

They by far have had the best WC preparation friendly games either already played or
      Still yet to come.

Comment

How is the comment above acceptable on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenius View Post
          How is the comment above acceptable on this board?
          You must be new here lol

Comment

Time to get our revenge from the movie 300 this time we are going to do it with 11 men.

Comment

I believe it’s better for TM to play in Athens anyway, where the Greeks have the home crowd behind them

And will be more eager to beat us therefore we willl be under more pressure to play better and will

Consequently learn more from this friendly game.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                How many f**king friendlies the Saudi soosmars have before the WC ????
                God damn , every time I tune around they another friendly with another good European
                Team.

They by far have had the best WC preparation friendly games either already played or
                Still yet to come.
                They have diplomacy with the rest of the World. That's the difference.

While we aimlessly fight with 90% of the world. It boils down to the politics and diplomacy. That's why. We only have IR to blame.

Comment

Yes but much more importantly than that is they have millions and millions

Of $$$ to spend on thier national team

That’s the reall reason

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    You must be new here lol
                    LOL this comment made my day...

At the end of the day, most people on PFDC hate Arab teams (rivalry wise) , but only an ignorant select few truly hate innocent normal arab individuals

One of my best friends is from Iraq, and I have multiple friends from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

My Iraqi friend is actually a Team Melli supporter during every world cup. My Saudi friend always invites me over for dinner with his family/champions league games viewing.

At the end of the day we are all humans; some people are just too ignorant to accept this fact.

Comment

Time to get our revenge from the movie 300 this time we are going to do it with 11 men.
                      Lol you say it as if the Greeks directed that movie

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        Lol you say it as if the Greeks directed that movie
                        Yes, yes it's historically inaccurate it was 301 men BASHE BABA We are still going to avenge our ancestors with 11 men! AZMOUN is going to score against the Spartans!

Comment

Yes, yes it's historically inaccurate it was 301 men BASHE BABA We are still going to avenge our ancestors with 11 men! AZMOUN is going to score against the Spartans!
                          Avenge what? We defeated the 300 Spartans and burned Athens to the ground. If anything, they're the ones who need to try and get revenge lol

Comment

i am happy we play greece in athens, is a good challange

Comment

I have and had many friends from Egypt , Iraq, Syria , Jordan , Lebanon,
                              Palestine , Libya,Algeria and Morocco
                              But I have never had any friends from UAE , Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, Oman or Yemen And nor do
                              I care to either because you know why , they hate us Iranians too.

Comment

Working...
                              X