No announcement yet.

Dollar and our foreign coaches dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hopeit won't affect our friendlies, camps, preparations.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
      Are there people here suggesting Carlos Quieroz should be paid in Iranian Rial? Because if you are then you are out of your mind, because no good foreign coach would accept a job in Iran being paid in rials..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      You are right. We are not worthy people. No good coach would ever accept and respect our national money.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Holy shit I had no idea it had reached almost 6000... this will for sure be an issue. Very sad state our country is in
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I would love to know how these coaches take their $$ out of Iran. In kif samsonite?
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Poor people of Iran who are the real victims of this greedy or politically charged or whatever. IMHO Clubs should learn to sign their contracts in Iranian money not Dollar.
            Which means dont hire foreign coaches.
            Or better to say, foreign coaches won’t come to Iran.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              Which means dont hire foreign coaches.
              Or better to say, foreign coaches won’t come to Iran.
              You are wrong my friend. They will come. But it makes me sad that so many of my countrymen are happy about being treated in this discriminatory way in their own country. Where is the poride? Funny that so many Iranians call themselves Persian and their national pride just goes way back to about 2500 years ago and there it stops. Fast forward to 21st century and they are quite happy for a foreigner to come to their country and demand to be treated better and more favourably than the Iranian coaches.
              Sad.
              P.S. You see those red card underneath my username? I am proud of them. You are welcome to give me more if you think I deserve more.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                You are wrong my friend. They will come. But it makes me sad that so many of my countrymen are happy about being treated in this discriminatory way in their own country. Where is the poride? Funny that so many Iranians call themselves Persian and their national pride just goes way back to about 2500 years ago and there it stops. Fast forward to 21st century and they are quite happy for a foreigner to come to their country and demand to be treated better and more favourably than the Iranian coaches.
                Sad.
                P.S. You see those red card underneath my username? I am proud of them. You are welcome to give me more if you think I deserve more.
                What's a "poride"?

With your mentality, Iran will be the next North Korea, oh wait it's already at the same level as North Korea. You want people to accept Rial as a currency? Make Iran economically as powerful as the USA, until then, you play by the rules set forth by the countries that rule the financial sector.

BTW, last time I checked, pride doesn't pay the bills, valuable currency like the USD pays the bills.

Comment

Working...
                X