Dollar and our foreign coaches dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dollar and our foreign coaches dilemma

It will be very hard to keep our foreign coaches and pay them in dollars any more because it is going up so fast it is hard to keep up with it. What do you think?

5900 Iranian Tooman = 1 Dollar (corrected)

Last edited by webmaster; 04-08-2018, 11:35 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

I wish the rate was 37,821 rial = 1 dollar.. its more like 56,000 = 1 dollar now
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Yep, that's a problem. its even impossible to hedge and secure the currency, since IRR is so volatile (in one direction) that no financial institution (outside or inside Iran) will hedge it.

What IFF can do is to purchase the USD value for the entire contract period ahead, so at least they can cover the salaries without any big losses i.e. convert all the future payments right now in USD and keep USD reserves. Other than that, either IFF will lose money every month or no coach will risk coming to Iran without payment guarantee.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
        I wish the rate was 37,821 rial = 1 dollar.. its more like 56,000 = 1 dollar now
        Thanks I corrected it. It is actually 5900 Tooman.
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

TBT the thread "My god Dollar hits 1000 toman!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            TBT the thread "My god Dollar hits 1000 toman!!!"
            2008 was a good year

Comment

Wouldn't the FIFA WC money be used for this?..

Comment

Poor people of Iran who are the real victims of this greedy or politically charged or whatever. IMHO Clubs should learn to sign their contracts in Iranian money not Dollar.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Poor people of Iran who are the real victims of this greedy or politically charged or whatever. IMHO Clubs should learn to sign their contracts in Iranian money not Dollar.
                  Would you work for a money which is less worth than the paper it is printed on?

Comment

everything is crashing this is the least problem right now but yes very good point but 90 show has covered this many times before. when it was 3K it was crisis, when it was 4K crisis again and now suddenly its 6K

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                      Would you work for a money which is less worth than the paper it is printed on?
                      erm... yeah it is the money over 80 million people live with. Does everyone get paid in Dollars? So why discriminate? Why should some coaches get paid in Dollars and others get paid in "money that is not worth the paper it is printed on"?
                      Call me a nationalist but I hate discrimination against my own people in my own country. Isn't all that discrimination you get when you travel to EU or US enough?
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        erm... yeah it is the money over 80 million people live with. Does everyone get paid in Dollars? So why discriminate? Why should some coaches get paid in Dollars and others get paid in "money that is not worth the paper it is printed on"?
                        Call me a nationalist but I hate discrimination against my own people in my own country. Isn't all that discrimination you get when you travel to EU or US enough?
                        When IFF is desperate to hire them the coaches set the conditions. There is a reason why there is no market for Iranian coaches outside of Iran and there is a market for international coaches around the world.
                        If you go to a company in either the U.S. and EU and they are desperate to hire you they will pay you in whatever currency you want.

Comment

That's the reason why plenty of business and homes in Iran are owned by kharej Iranians who invest in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                            When IFF is desperate to hire them the coaches set the conditions. There is a reason why there is no market for Iranian coaches outside of Iran and there is a market for international coaches around the world.
                            If you go to a company in either the U.S. and EU and they are desperate to hire you they will pay you in whatever currency you want.
                            I don't believe any country in EU and particularly US would pay you in whatever currency you want. They pay you the currency of their country then they would probably politely tell you to visit your bank or a exchange shop. Why Don't we do that? When Dollar goes up for whatever reason why should our poor people suffer because Dollar has gone up so much but a foreign coach's wages stay the same and if he uses his Dollars inside Iran suddenly wake up one morning and find his wages are now doubled? Is that fair? Or is that blatant discrimination that these foreign coaches implement in our country by wanting to be paid in Dollars? I say put an end to this crazy self inflicted discrimination. Foreigners are allowed to discriminate against us in our own country? Does that sound OK? To me it sounds low and awful.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Are there people here suggesting Carlos Quieroz should be paid in Iranian Rial? Because if you are then you are out of your mind, because no good foreign coach would accept a job in Iran being paid in rials..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X