Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPTV - Who knows how it works and have the best sources? (Iranian TV and more)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPTV - Who knows how it works and have the best sources? (Iranian TV and more)

Guys,

first i ask the admins to let this thread for some days in this forum, later you can move it to another forum. Probably more people are interested in this and can also help, because they do not give a look to the other forums.

There is IPTV which you can use to watch all channels from different countries and all sports channel (pay tv) and more.

You use Smart Iptv, Vavoo or Kodi or other software and you download m3u files or use direct url to install the channels and watch everything for free.

i have Smart IPTV but i also have/had vavoo, which wants now montly money for the software.

I need reliable and good working sources (the m3u files). There is/should be also iranian tv all channels (!) also all irib channels with varzesh and irib 3, which you can watch from TV via smart iptv app or the other apps, and it works normally very good.

There are also people which makes money with this, they took montly money from their customers, or yearly money and provide good server and channels and everthing work. but i also found free m3u in the internet, probably you have weekly or daily update, but this is not so much work.

So my question:

1) who have all sports channel list m3u and can help me, or post always here in the thread?
    2) i need iranian working m3u list with all channels. want to watch irib 3 and varzesh specially via iptv. also iran cama channels are good...

So whoever can help, or we can use this thread for update, would be nice if it works out in the future for all of us.

Thanks to all.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

I don't know how it works on the computer, as I used to watch it on TV with the iptv android TV box, which was great 👌

Comment

I am so sorry bro but due to Google's policy, we can not allow members to share live streams or links to unofficial websites anymore as we would be risking the small advertising revenue we are receiving from their ads. A lot of our pages are still getting flagged on a daily basis and revenue has been going down because of this fact and this is even for our older posts and not recent ones so we will have many of them coming our way.

You can definitely talk or share information via private messages but posting links publicly to illegal material or providers will not be allowed anymore and will be removed. Specially before and during the upcoming world cup, Google has started to enforce a much stricter policy specially for independent sites like ours unfortunately. (they do it just because they can).

I know it is a bummer but we need their ads to survive and we do appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thread closed!

Dear Publisher,

This Google Publisher Policy Report gives you an overview of recent activity related to violations found on specific pages of your websites. As enforcement statuses may change over time, please refer to the "Page-level enforcements" section of the AdSense Policy Center for the current list of active violations.

Please note this report doesn’t cover violations that may happen on an overall site or account level. You may be notified by a separate email if site or account level violations are found. Ads will continue to serve where no policy violations have been found, either at the page- or site-level.

In the last 24 hours:

• New violations were detected. As a result, ad serving has been restricted or disabled on pages where these violations of the AdSense Program Policies were found. To resolve the issues, you can either remove the violating content and request a review, or remove the ad code from the violating pages.

Further details on enforcements can be found in the AdSense Help Center. To learn more about our program policies, please view the AdSense Program Policies.
      Kind regards,
      Google Publisher Policy
      Last edited by webmaster; 04-10-2018, 12:22 AM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
      X