Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have the worst preparations for the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    Did you make any kind of research before this useless post?¿ Panama played Switzerland and Denmark on the last two match days and before that they played us and Wales which is already a better preparation and how you even bothered to check Tunisia’s games??? They played us and Costa Rica and they’re going on to play Portugal and Spain plus Turkey lol not to mention Argentina’s playing Morocco in May.
    Please do some research before commenting things like this ppl our preparation is the worst considering our group yet there’s nothing that we can do anymore except to make the best of it. Besides there’s a high possibility we are going to get SOOSKD
    I did, my friend.
    We have Russia, Panama, Tunisia, Turkey and Greece. Again, I stand on my point our preparation is not worse than those of the named countries. I don´t rate Switzerland and Wales higher than Russia and Turkey.
    But as this is a Forum everybody is free to tell his opinion.
    The main Target of CQ is to get prepared for Morocco. From his point of view it is very difficult to prepare yourself for a team like Spain. That´s why choose these opponents. And considering the last World cup preparation and knowing that IR is standing incompetent Republic, I find the preparation we have good. But we can look back in 4 months and see who has been right.

Comment

Berin khodaro shokr konin baba
      TM only had 4 total friendlies for the 2014 WC
      For 2018 WC we have 12 so I don’t wanta hear it and in case you didn’t know , Japan and Saudi Soosmars each have an annual
      Soccer budget of $200 million, you wanta guess what Iran’s is ?....?
      Not even $20 million !!!!!!
      They can afford Germany,Italy,Brazil and Argentina we can’t.

We need to really appreciate our preparation for this WC which the best TM has ever had in the last 40 years.

Let’s thank God

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
        Are you sure that all 4 teams will participate? They actually just need an odd number of guests, that´s why Japan already has participated in the past.

Iran would perform so good in this tournament...
        But again, these are all countries which buy for huge amounts the broadcasting rights for the Copa America and also offer Sponsorship.

I would be very upset if Iraq or KSA would participate. But the above mentioned countries are considered as money-bringer. Nothing more, and nothing less.
        Mexico is the last

Comment

This is how you pay for your tournament, get marketing favored countries in.

Comment

We iranians tend to expect more of this regime as they are willing to give us. Either we can change that regime in the hope that we get more, or we are satisfied with what we get. One thing is for sure: CQ can't get more out of this regime and if he does... then he did a wonder.

Comment

Do we have the worst preparations for the World Cup?

I think our prep games are quite fine actually

I don’t think Russia or Saudi Arabia have learned much from getting spanked by elite teams in friendlies

But we’ve had 2 very good friendlies against strong African teams (Algeria, Tunisia)

We will have played 3 quality euro sides (turkey, Greece, Russia)

And we’ve played Panama and Venezuela which were also good friendlies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by KeonKish; 04-05-2018, 04:20 PM.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Qatar, China, and Japan just got confirmed as guest nations in Copa America 2019... [emoji196]☕️

Comment

Bagg10

Please tell me that you are joking !!!???

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Bagg10

Please tell me that you are joking !!!???
                    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...rica-2019.html

There's a link to their source "Globo Esporte" in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                      https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...rica-2019.html

There's a link to their source "Globo Esporte" in the article.
                      if true, this is so sad. They invite a Qatar that can barely fill up the front row seats in their home stadium and they exclude Iran that can easily pack 75000 fans in a California stadium.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        if true, this is so sad. They invite a Qatar that can barely fill up the front row seats in their home stadium and they exclude Iran that can easily pack 75000 fans in a California stadium.
                        Probably peanuts to what they paid

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, following national team (specially those from non Euro/South America zone) is painful.

Have to wait at least 4 years to see the supported national team in a major international competition. Between these 4 years, only asian competitions that are worth nothing (lack of level and coverage). I don't even speak about lack of good friendlies in our case. It is the same thing for the US for example.

So basically, we have to wait 4 years, end in the group of Death in the WC and wait another 4 years (at least) playing mickey mouse level games and competitions, watching our best players getting snubbed by decent leagues.

Add to that : start of the Euro nation league (ending the hope to have decent friendlies at least), removal of Confed Cup (so the asian cup is completely useless now), WC with 48 teams. The trend is catastrophic. What if one day our NT is filled by players like Alexis Sanchez, Vidal, Salah and co? Wait 4 years to see them in a real international competition?

- Instead of this, FIFA should have stayed with a 32 teams WC.
                          - Instead of waiting 4 years between WC (meaning we just have only a dozen of WC left to see before dying when you are young), 3 years would be better.
                          - I am completely against continental cup like Asian cup, Euro cup, etc.. But I can understand some that want to keep them. so something like this could be experienced :

1) Year N : WC
                          2) Year N+1 : qualifiers for WC and continental Cup.
                          3) Year N+2 : Continental Cup
                          4) Year N+3 : WC

Comment

We are not bad we’re awful. But it is just because we are panicking sense we have such a hard group

Comment

I have been following TM Iran religiously for the last 28 years and I can say

That this time for the WC we have had the best preparation campaign than

Any other of the last WCups or Asian Cups by far

And now ours is not the worse this year

Comment

We have our best ever preparation, considering our country's establishment, financial resources, coaching, camps and friendlies.

We can't compare ouselves to other countries for obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X