No announcement yet.

Iran Football Federation Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot take... I think our current logo is solid. Don't see much of a reason to change it

Simple and classic

What needs work is the jersey

Comment

Does anyone know why Pendar Yousefi's designed logo as shown in the article below was not accepted?

I really like how he combined Ball with Iran Map with colors of Iran flag, also used "Iran Football Federation" as text. The idea behind designing such logo is brilliant, smart and intelligent.

Maybe this logo should be used for Team Melli in 2022 World Cup.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/148210...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Hot take... I think our current logo is solid. Don't see much of a reason to change it
        Simple and classic
        What needs work is the jersey
        In my opinion, our logo is one of the ugliest and most outdated logos I've ever seen, if not the most outdated.

If a logo doesn't even even represent a single thing about our culture or history, it should at least be creative and eye catching...

It literally looks like it was made in 1996, and has zero creativity in it's design.

I honestly can't think of another team that has a logo that's as bad as ours in terms of being outdated, not creative, and straight up ugly.... At least not the teams we face.

Comment

Working...
        X