No announcement yet.

Iran Football Federation Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF put out an open call a few months ago for submissions for a new crest. Not sure what came of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      IFF put out an open call a few months ago for submissions for a new crest. Not sure what came of it.
      A promised new crest by a certain date. They just forgot to reveal the new design.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I feel like there's been talks for a new IFF logo for the past decade and it keeps getting pushed back..
        Who knows at this point what's going on with the leadership in place.

Comment

Am i the only person who thinks the logo looks decent? id much prefer a better designed kit then a changed logo.

Comment

^I agree 100 %
            I have actualy grown to like it over the years..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I would rather incorporate the cheetah/cat motif in the crest maybe with the Persian Gulf and get rid of the large Microsoft paint print on the kits.. I know it's a tall ask. But a simple 80s looking soccer ball and flag are well so 80s.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

When was the crest submission deadline ? Is it past?

Comment

loloLOLlolol
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I vote this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX1WkuMM...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hopefully by 2030 we will have a nice logo. Tavakol be Emaam Zamaan albateh 🙏

Comment

Hopefully my grandchildren will be here to witness the day we get a new logo

Comment

Give it as much time as it takes them to build crappy 1970’s highschool type stadiums-20-30 years [emoji2371]

Comment

Holy crap. The Martimo logos would make an awesome TM/IFF logo, minus the ship wheel (dreaming of course)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Hopefully my grandchildren will be here to witness the day we get a new logo

W

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Holy crap. The Martimo logos would make an awesome TM/IFF logo, minus the ship wheel (dreaming of course)

I made one like this before:

Comment

^^ Lose that ugly thing in the middle of our flag, put back the lion/sun/sword and we might be talking
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X