No announcement yet.

Iran Football Federation Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please merge this with the other thread?

Comment

After the revolution.
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I didn't want to overtake the TM discussion with kit questions.

Watching Egypt with stars on their kits...just wondering why TM never includes stars above IFF logo ever...even during AC? I am curious if anyone knows what the reasoning behind this is?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Sorry to dig up an old thread but I didn't want to overtake the TM discussion with kit questions.

Watching Egypt with stars on their kits...just wondering why TM never includes stars above IFF logo ever...even during AC? I am curious if anyone knows what the reasoning behind this is?

Maybe they will after the new logo. I feel like the current logo wouldn't look too good with stars tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Maybe they will after the new logo. I feel like the current logo wouldn't look too good with stars tbh
            I'm pretty sure there is no new logo. When digging this thread up I see we have been discussing IFF supposed new logo since 2016 at least.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is no new logo. When digging this thread up I see we have been discussing IFF supposed new logo since 2016 at least.

Well I mean, EVENTUALLY there will be a new logo, idk when though, could be many years from now 😅😅😅

Comment

lol first post of this thread is from 2018
                "There is discussion on Barname 90 that FFIRI would like to update its logo."

2022 now and we are still wating..

2030: IFF official said on football Bartar show that they have discussed about bringing a new logo before world cup: PFDC opens
                this thread again

btw: 2068 it will be 50 years since this thread started, i give it 1.69 in odds that we will have a new logo before that
                i wish we had bettingforum active, id like to bet som pfdc gold on what year the logo new logo will come!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

A star on our shirts? Whilst we're at it let's put some stripes and make our players wear yarmulkes. Disgraceful conduct.

Comment

Regardless stars for championships are added aside from logo. Only TM seems to not rep its 3 Asian championships at AC.

Comment

Regardless stars for championships are added aside from logo. Only TM seems to not rep its 3 Asian championships at AC.

I haven't paid attention tbh. So do Japan, Korea, Saudi, etc. put their stars? I've only seen Iraq do it I think

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        I haven't paid attention tbh. So do Japan, Korea, Saudi, etc. put their stars? I've only seen Iraq do it I think
                        I can't recall specially but I do believe I've seen stars on Japan's kits before.

Comment

I can't recall specially but I do believe I've seen stars on Japan's kits before.

Yeah they did….in the 90s. Believe it was the 96 AC or maybe 98 WCQs.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Logo has to represent who we are .... not just some sketches that might look nice!

Look at Persian Carpets and see the designs and colors. Look at our historical sites, look at Persian Paisley which should really be the watermark of the our jerseys.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X