No announcement yet.

Iran Football Federation Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever logo is chosen, how about my Avatar at the center of it?
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHmD3PnVJ3/
      Be honest who has the worst logo? I could argue even Bulgaria has better one
      EDITED: hmm Algeria has a pretty shitty one too
      EDITED #2 I clearly suck at geography had to change few country names
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

i actually think we have bigger problems than the logo which is actually quite decent

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have the logo of the IFF under the Shah regime?

We do need a modernized looking logo, I have always loved the South Korea logo for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Its about time... I hope our dear Pendar (legofish) gets his works to these folks.
            Indeed. Is there any way we can facilitate the connection?
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              i actually think we have bigger problems than the logo which is actually quite decent

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
              True, but having bigger problems, shouldn't hinder fixing the smaller issues!

Comment

We should change that shameful arab flag in the first place ..... then worry about the football federation logo!

Even if you come up with a nice design, it will still be arab underneath.

Comment

@Legofish jan,
                  I kindly wanted to ask you, if you can provide me your design for the new Iran Football Federation Logo in a very high Quality?
                  I really would appreciate this, as i am intended (of course with your permission) to print it on a Adidas Shirt.
                  Thank you in advance. Feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHmD3PnVJ3/
                    Be honest who has the worst logo? I could argue even Bulgaria has better one
                    EDITED: hmm Algeria has a pretty shitty one too
                    EDITED #2 I clearly suck at geography had to change few country names
                    ICELAND is sooo ugly...

I think we could do something similar like france or russia with an other animal for example a homa
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm still baffled that we went till the late 90's without a logo on our jersey's. Not sure about the revolution times

Comment

New IFF Logo/Crest

Any updates? I read somewhere (I think here) that it will be unveiled at th Asian Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                          Any updates? I read somewhere (I think here) that it will be unveiled at th Asian Cup?
                          After.

Comment

Please post these types of inquires in general TM thread unless you actually have information. Your thread title is also misleading. Welcome to PFDC.

Comment

My apologies on the title. So after the Asian Cup?

Comment

I remember Mehdi Taj saying that we will have a new crest/logo for Team Melli for the Asian Cup.

It's time to get rid of the old logo and start with a new badge. Let PFDC's legofish make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X