• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    We are literally playing Ebola
    not cool

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Kei Kamara wrote this on Instagram: That’s not Leone Stars guys, it’s not our national team. It’s home base guys that has been training just to keep fit because there’s no league in the country which everyone knows is a shame but to say that’s our National Team is a lie. ������������*♂️

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgYdna5n...allsierraleone
      i forgot about Kei being from SL....! i like that guy,... he used to play for my home-team SKC, i dont know where they shipped him off to ? great winger..!!
      i gather he didnt make the trip to iran due to club commitments then..!!?

Comment

This is a training match for our B team, should be a comfortable win. But as said, no real national team available at this point of time...

Comment

guys it's sometimes embarrassing reading some comments here. Have some gheyrat in what picture of Persian people you are displaying in the world. disgusting! mods you should go ahead and ban these people without warning!

it's not a fifa date. we have our C team on hand and playing an African side which did OK in the qualification. what else do you want?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Pouralijani will be fit to play vs Tunisia and Algeria

Comment

This is also Sierra Leon’s B team that we are playing today

Comment

This is an okay preparatory match for the B team and squad fine tuning for CQ for sure but what I don't understand is why we pay all this money (given the financial strains of the IFF) to bring a non-quality team to Iran when we can play an IPL team with a higher quality at much lower cost.

It would also give a chance to the youngsters in that squad to show themselves to CQ and also play against a high-quality opponent with a different style of play and modern tactics. It would also be a nice chance for the manager of that squad to learn a few things from CQ.

Surely, the stadium attendance for this would be much higher too which could be additional revenue for the IFF rather than extra costs. I do really like our next two friendlies... those are obviously a different situation and international matches are much needed.

Comment

Line up

Lak
                  Rezaian, Cheshmi, khanzadeh, aghai

Omid, abodllazadeh, Karimi, norafkan

Kaveri. Gholixadeh

Very bad line up 😔

Comment

5 trained DM against powerhouse Sierra Leone! LOL!!

Comment

It'll probably be Ebrahimi - Karimi - Abdollahzadeh in a 3 man midfield

Then Gholizadeh RW - Kaveh - Noorafkan LW

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Pouralijani will be fit to play vs Tunisia and Algeria
                        I hope so

Comment

[Friendly] Iran vs. Sierra Leone [Live Report]

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                          Line up

Lak
                          Rezaian, Cheshmi, khanzadeh, aghai

Omid, abodllazadeh, Karimi, norafkan

Kaveri. Gholixadeh

Very bad line up [emoji17]
                          Why are we playing with 3 defensive midfielders? Che khabareh?

Comment

Not sure what the formation will look like. Strange and poor 11 choice IMO, only 2 attacking players? Hossein Hosseini and Alipour also should've started.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Not sure what the formation will look like. Strange and poor 11 choice IMO, only 2 attacking players? Hossein Hosseini and Alipour also should've started.
                              I don’t understand CQ’s obsession with Khanzadeh. Isn’t he poor?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Why are we playing with 3 defensive midfielders? Che khabareh?
                                Because his main concern at the moment is that who should replace Ezatolahi in the first game. He is testing all of his options for DM and CM positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X