Team Melli Injury Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    the coach is turkish ( ex coach of gala) but I get your point. He is just too important to them in ACL. Him and Sneijder are their entire offense, so its not surprising to see them pushing him to dangerous limits. Having said that, QSL, except for 2-3 teams is a total joke, so its not like he is playing intense matches week in week out like he would be doing in europe, or even to an extent in iran. Most of the games look like training matches
    Hopefully he sits out this Saturday. Then they will be off until April 3rd which is a good period of time he will have to heal himelf.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ironically, Taremi has never suffered an injury (at least never missed a game) since he started playing professional football.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Ironically, Taremi has never suffered an injury (at least never missed a game) since he started playing professional football.
        actually a testament to how physically strong he is. He is definitely a player that puts himself about as well, and covers great distances especially when playing on the wings. He is a work horse, make not mistake about it, and a very fit player. Hope he is better in time for the friendlies.

On another note, this is the latest on sardar from berdyev after the match vs Tosno last week :
        - What about Serdar Azman, who did not qualify?
        - He was injured during training. But he came here with the team.
        - He was interested to see Saransk, which will host the World Cup?
        - He will also play in Kazan. God grant that he was in good shape and without injury.

This is google translate so probably a bit inaccurate, dont know how many russian speakers we have here. But I think his injury is not too serious. He was not in any of the training pics as of two days ago, shekari was. I bet if anything he will miss weekend match vs Spartak, so he will be available for TM friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          actually a testament to how physically strong he is. He is definitely a player that puts himself about as well, and covers great distances especially when playing on the wings. He is a work horse, make not mistake about it, and a very fit player. Hope he is better in time for the friendlies.

On another note, this is the latest on sardar from berdyev after the match vs Tosno last week :
          - What about Serdar Azman, who did not qualify?
          - He was injured during training. But he came here with the team.
          - He was interested to see Saransk, which will host the World Cup?
          - He will also play in Kazan. God grant that he was in good shape and without injury.

This is google translate so probably a bit inaccurate, dont know how many russian speakers we have here. But I think his injury is not too serious. He was not in any of the training pics as of two days ago, shekari was. I bet if anything he will miss weekend match vs Spartak, so he will be available for TM friendlies.
          Its crucial for him to play some minutes for us during the friendlies. Find his groove. Hope he can play

Comment

Amiri will resume training and is ready to play vs Sierra Leone.

Berdiev recently told that Sardar's chances to play on Saturday are 50-50

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Amiri will resume training and is ready to play vs Sierra Leone.

Berdiev recently told that Sardar's chances to play on Saturday are 50-50
              That's good, so he should be fully fit for Tunisia and Algeria.

Comment

Do we really have to call up Dejagah for the WC? Ever since after WC 2014 he's not good enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Do we really have to call up Dejagah for the WC? Ever since after WC 2014 he's not good enough...
                  Good isn't the word to use... Rather, he is not fit enough.

Dejagah has always been in a class of his own.. Thing that worries me is that he hasn't played good enough competition and really improved his fitness lately, which is why even if he recover for the WC, I would BENCH him in favor of Ghoddos

Comment

^ Dejagah is needed to train TM. You need very experienced players to execute CQ's direction during tactical training. Otherwise the rest of the team struggles. We have seen CQ do this before.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Good isn't the word to use... Rather, he is not fit enough.

Dejagah has always been in a class of his own.. Thing that worries me is that he hasn't played good enough competition and really improved his fitness lately, which is why even if he recover for the WC, I would BENCH him in favor of Ghoddos
                      That's the thing, you NEED fitness to play against Spain and Portugal otherwise you'd be boiled alive... My question is why can't he be like his former teammates like Dzeko who is tearing it up for Roma or Boateng for Bayern. If he doesn't get fit, we should call up Shojaeian or someother CAM who's playing week in and week out. Or just use Ghoddos, though I personally prefer him on the wings .

Comment

That's the thing, you NEED fitness to play against Spain and Portugal otherwise you'd be boiled alive... My question is why can't he be like his former teammates like Dzeko who is tearing it up for Roma or Boateng for Bayern. If he doesn't get fit, we should call up Shojaeian or someother CAM who's playing week in and week out. Or just use Ghoddos, though I personally prefer him on the wings .
                        Now that Nottingham Forrest is Shutting down Ashkan for the rest of the season, CQ will have a big job to do. We can only take 23 players with 3 being GKs. We need all our players to be match fit and certainly Ashkan will not be match fit unless he starts our last 5 friendlies to get back in shape. Anyways it's going to be very tough.

Comment

Shojaeian?? really? hahhahha you mean Masoud Shojaei?

Imagine Shojaeian from SS playing from start in WC hahha

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                            Shojaeian?? really? hahhahha you mean Masoud Shojaei?

Imagine Shojaeian from SS playing from start in WC hahha
                            Actually I don’t, Shojaei really pissed me off last WC when he opted to dribble (and failed) when he could have passed. Not to mention he misses penalties. Honestly, if it comes down to this I’d have Ghoddos in his position, though he’s more effective on the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Now that Nottingham Forrest is Shutting down Ashkan for the rest of the season, CQ will have a big job to do. We can only take 23 players with 3 being GKs. We need all our players to be match fit and certainly Ashkan will not be match fit unless he starts our last 5 friendlies to get back in shape. Anyways it's going to be very tough.
                              We have an in form Ghoddos and others like Taremi, Ansarifard, Kaveh Rezaei, Shojaei and even Jahanbakhsh and Torabi who could play behind Azmoun. I hope CQ realizes that!

No matter how good and important he is for TM and for the coach, CQ needs to realize he may not be worth it in this condition!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                We have an in form Ghoddos and others like Taremi, Ansarifard, Kaveh Rezaei, Shojaei and even Jahanbakhsh and Torabi who could play behind Azmoun. I hope CQ realizes that!

No matter how good and important he is for TM and for the coach, CQ needs to realize he may not be worth it in this condition!
                                where would cq be without your comments

Comment

Working...
                                X