Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your two preferred DM/CM out of the following players? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebrahimi reminds of Farhad Majidi who was star at the club level but disappointing in international level. Hope Ebrahimi changes my mind about that in Algeria game if he gets playing time. Cheshmi really should be DM.

Comment

Cheshmi has proven time and time again that the international stage is too big for him. Don't know why, but it seems that nerves get the better of him each time he plays for TM. I really don't think he should sniff TM's squad until he has it mentally figured out.

Comment

Hajsafi and Teymourian.

Comment

HS+Cheshmi sounds good in DM position
          Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-26-2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

What do you guys think about using Noorafkan as DM in 4-3-3 formation where Hajsafi will be in his his left side of CM and Dejagah in his right side?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
              What do you guys think about using Noorafkan as DM in 4-3-3 formation where Hajsafi will be in his his left side of CM and Dejagah in his right side?
              I'd love it but I don't think CQ is ready to unveil Noorafkan yet

Comment

Other than maybe testing Noorafkan at CDM alongside Hajsafi, I'd love to see Shojaeian get called up at CDM

This dude has played excellent under schaffer so far and is a bulky, strong CM that I believe could easily play the CDM role as well.

Good passer too

Comment

It is safe to say that Ebrahimi and Hajsafi are not defensive midfielders (DM). They are central midfielders (CM). Ali Karimi is totally horrible. IMO he should not be even in the final squad. I still think Cheshmi is our best DM.

Comment

Working...
                  X