Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your two preferred DM/CM out of the following players? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we use strong defenders like jalal and pag it will be enough with abdolazadeh as DM. Then we can have shoji and Haji as CM

Comment

I personally like the idea of having a Hajsafi-Cheshmi combo tested out heavily in the coming matches. I think it could work out really well bc they pretty much are strong in areas the other one is weak (Hajsafi not as good of a defender, Cheshmi not as quick as examples). From the bit we have seen Hajsafi used as a DM I must say I liked the way he played in that post he’s a hardworking dude who can run from one box to the other. I never thought he is as talented or skilled as many would say but he for sure has always been a hard worker and had some quickness to him which will be important in starting counters (a huge component of our offense).
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think the main question is, and I don't know the answer, do we need someone in CDM against Morocco that emulates Ezzi's style? Someone a bit bigger, better in the air, stronger, more tackle oriented? If so, I think it'll surely be Karimi in the first match, with an outside chance of Cheshmi. Another interesting option would be is to slide PAG up to CDM, and start Pejman (health permitting) and Seyed Jalal in CD but I think that's unlikely. But hey, PAG has played as CDM before.

What do you guys think? Does it have to be someone bigger?

If not, I think Omid is the best option. But I fear that he is too similar to Ehsan. Both smaller, distribution oriented. We may get out-dueled in the air and physicality departments.

Comment

What do you guys think about testing Ando Teymourian?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
            What do you guys think about testing Ando Teymourian?
            this is exactly the only way i see it!!

Comment

reza shekari, hes got the height, the skills and what is the most important part: confidence. unfortunately it seems he wont be in the roster.
              another option would be smthg i wrote maybe a year back: let dejagah play in that role, hes not as fast as hes used to be, but still superb ball control, smthg like the iranian gattuso

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                this is exactly the only way i see it!!
                I also thought about using 1 DM and 2 Am like Teymourian (Cheshmi), Shojaei (Sadeghian), and Dejagah. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
                  reza shekari, hes got the height, the skills and what is the most important part: confidence. unfortunately it seems he wont be in the roster.

another option would be smthg i wrote maybe a year back: let dejagah play in that role, hes not as fast as hes used to be, but still superb ball control, smthg like the iranian gattuso
                  Reza Shekari is still too young. I keep Dejagah for AM position.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    I think the main question is, and I don't know the answer, do we need someone in CDM against Morocco that emulates Ezzi's style? Someone a bit bigger, better in the air, stronger, more tackle oriented? If so, I think it'll surely be Karimi in the first match, with an outside chance of Cheshmi. Another interesting option would be is to slide PAG up to CDM, and start Pejman (health permitting) and Seyed Jalal in CD but I think that's unlikely. But hey, PAG has played as CDM before.
                    What do you guys think? Does it have to be someone bigger?
                    If not, I think Omid is the best option. But I fear that he is too similar to Ehsan. Both smaller, distribution oriented. We may get out-dueled in the air and physicality departments.
                    both pejman and pag can play cdm with the other pairing with jalal in the back.
                    Not having ezzi really hurts. for morocco most likely it will be omid and ehsan.

Comment

Would like to see Hajsafi/Cheshmi combo against Algeria with Ezzi replacing one of them (Cheshmi for example).

If Dejagah is fit, a compo Dejagah + Hajsafi , with Shojaei or Ghoddos in CAM would be nice

Comment

my favourite option is

------------Best form Striker------------------
                        ---Taremi---------------------Jahanbakhsh---
                        ------------Shojaei/Ghoddos------------------
                        -------Hajsafi----------Dejagah---------------
                        ---------------Defense line--------------------

but if Dejagah is NOT match fit, we could use this:

------------Best form Striker------------------
                        ---Taremi---------------------Jahanbakhsh---
                        ----------------Ghoddos-----------------------
                        -------Hajsafi----------Shojaei----------------
                        --------------Defense line---------------------

I think the combination of Hajsafi and Shojaei (played together in the same club) and next to each other so often, paired with Dejagah or Ghoddos can make a good trio. Also upfront i prefer Ansarifard as center striker, he plays together with Hajsafi in club now, and the combination of Hajsafi, Shojaei, Ansarifard makes sense for me. Azmoun is out of screen, malum nist chekar mikone...
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

There are at least 4 other defensive midfielders in the league that can looked at. They play for Tracktor, Zob Ahan, Pars Jonoubi, and Foolad.

Comment

CQ will basically never play without 2 pure DMs, especially at the WC. So you can forget all of the Shojaei/Dejagah in CM/DM position or formations with only 1 DM.

I would also like to test Hajsafi + Cheshmi in the upcoming friendlies and see if that works out. Depending on their performances I would go for that, if not I pray that Karimi is on his good day vs Morocco so he would go alongside Ehsan.

Ebrahimi and Hajsafi also won't work since they are both small.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              CQ will basically never play without 2 pure DMs, especially at the WC. So you can forget all of the Shojaei/Dejagah in CM/DM position or formations with only 1 DM.

I would also like to test Hajsafi + Cheshmi in the upcoming friendlies and see if that works out. Depending on their performances I would go for that, if not I pray that Karimi is on his good day vs Morocco so he would go alongside Ehsan.

Ebrahimi and Hajsafi also won't work since they are both small.

if cheshmi has good vision and passing I would much rather see him there, he is NOT the right player to be CB.

Hajsafi was the only decent midfielder against tunisia.

he had a good fk and hustled a lot.

ebrahimi and karimi were both pathetic
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ebrahimi and Hajsafi

Comment

Working...
                                X