Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your two preferred DM/CM out of the following players? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohsen Rabikhah (j/k)

In all seriousness: I would start Ebrahimi and Hajsafi against Morocco. Both are the most experienced players on this position.

Mehdi Mehdipour deserves a call-up as well. One of the best passers in our league.

Comment

Karimi is really overrated, but Kamal Kamyabinia is the most underrated DM here. In top form, he is the closest one to Ando in terms of hustling and tackling. For me the best 3 DM are Ezat, Cheshmi and Kamyabinia.
      Ezat has a lot of potential and is our future. Let Kamyabinia and Cheshmi fight for the second spot.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^Cheshmi has mostly been used as a defender in TM. I think that's where CQ wants him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          ^^Cheshmi has mostly been used as a defender in TM. I think that's where CQ wants him.
          Should we use Cheshmi as Ezza replacement for Morrocco...?

Comment

^^We can not decide. Only CQ can.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Yes Mohandes is a good ball distributor and creative MF. I prefer him over Ebrahimi. I know CQ won't pick him but I still prefer him.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Mehdi Mehdipour deserves a call-up as well. One of the best passers in our league.
                Good call, agreed. Otherwise he can be a good option in the Asian cup

Comment

Your two preferred DM/CM out of the following players? Why?

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Should we use Cheshmi as Ezza replacement for Morrocco...?
                  No, our midfield will be way too slow and lacking creativity if Cheshmi becomes DM alongside Ebrahimi

Comment

Despite both being short, i'd go for Ebrahimi and Hajsafi against Morocco. If Ali Karimi would be a better footballer i'd chose him as replacement for Ezatolahi for the Morocco game because of his physique.

Comment

Against Portugal and Spain i'd choose Ezatolahi and Ebrahimi, Omid is really underrated, really good player for our standards.

Comment

wished we have a young Haddadifar with his ball technique and passes. If Haddadifar was now aron 24,26, would be perfect..
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          wished we have a young Haddadifar with his ball technique and passes. If Haddadifar was now aron 24,26, would be perfect..
                          Where does Hadadifar play nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            Despite both being short, i'd go for Ebrahimi and Hajsafi against Morocco. If Ali Karimi would be a better footballer i'd chose him as replacement for Ezatolahi for the Morocco game because of his physique.
                            Idk why everybody here thinks Ali karimi is bad.

Have you guys watched his last few TM games ?

He’s a good passer, good in the air, can shoot from distance, and decent at distributing.

I think people just dislike him because he’s not a flashy player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Idk why everybody here thinks Ali karimi is bad.

Have you guys watched his last few TM games ?

He’s a good passer, good in the air, can shoot from distance, and decent at distributing.

I think people just dislike him because he’s not a flashy player.

I don't think he is a bad player, but from the limited games i've seen him play i found Ebrahimi and Hajsafi (to a lesser extend) better. I could be wrong, he has a good physique and that could work in our advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                                I don't think he is a bad player, but from the limited games i've seen him play i found Ebrahimi and Hajsafi (to a lesser extend) better. I could be wrong, he has a good physique and that could work in our advantage.
                                I honestly don’t think hajsafi is better for that role. Hajsafi would be doing the same role as ebrahimi

We can’t have two little guys in the midfield, we’ll loose every header.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X