[Sat. March 17] Iran vs Sierra Leone - 8:00AM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post

Ashkan Dejagah, under the supervision of the physiotherapist of the Iranian national football team, will recover his recovery.
    Can an injured player be invited to a national camp if he is injured? Or does this mean Nottingham forrest have released him?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Can an injured player be invited to a national camp if he is injured? Or does this mean Nottingham forrest have released him?
      This photo is from London.

Comment

4-2-3-1

Lak

Ghafouri Khanzadeh Cheshmi Ansari

Kamyabinia Ebrahimi

Torabi

Rezaeian Rezaei Amiri

Comment

Will the match be broadcast guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Be omide khoda hopefully better than 360p and not filmed with an electric trimmer this time
            twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Someone will be on the sideline with a potato hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                All agreed. but what you don't bring up is that we started to have a long period of talent drought way before CQ came to Iran. At one point in time, we had Nekounam, Teymourian and Khalatbari as our 3 best players in TM. No young prospects, no talents you could imagine would go to Europe and succeed. CQ came to our football at our worst possible period! The fact that you see we have so many players in Europe and new talents coming up now, is a change that was stimulated by CQ!

I do agree that defensive football is not in our blood (I was so against CQ in the beginning for that) but with the lack of talents we had in the beginning, you can not blame CQ to start it off like that. When you look at TM games now however, you see that we have a good defense, but we also do attack. A big change from before. I think we play much more entertaining now then we did 4-5 years ago. The other day, I did go back to our games from around 15-20 years ago when we think we had an entertaining TM. I watched some of the games and to be honest we didn't even have close to the team work that current TM puts together at times. It was all about individual brilliance of Karimi and Mahdavikia from time to time.

So I have changed my mind completely. I think as a team, we play so much better, more solid and more entertaining now than we did back in 96-2006 when only our stars shined individually. We think at that time we had an entertaining TM because frankly between 96-2006, we had some of the best players in Iran's history. But as a team, they sucked.
                You argument is more fair compare to rest of CQ fans. But I respectfully don't agree 100 percent with that.

Comment

Working...
                X