No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi or Vahid Amiri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They play very different roles in the midfield.

Amiri is much more on the wings and Hajsafi lays deeper in the midfield and circles around Ezatolahi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

...Let me ask you a question...which one you prefer Jahanbakhsh or Azmoun?...

Nonetheless if the team had 1 more spot left and I had to choose between the two..I would pick Hajsafi a.k.a jefe, Kapetanios, Kingpin Safi
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Why would you ask this if they are in different positions. They are not the same positions. Left Mid Amiri Defensive mid Hajsafi. Why Why

Comment

Nourafkan > Hajsafi + Amiri
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            I won't forget his penalty shot miss vs Iraq in the asian cup,
            oh...and you so easily turn the blind eye to Haj Safi's comical effort Skying our all-important 1st PK..??
            How about Ehsan's repeated defensive miscues which were instrumental in us conceding first 2-3 goals in that vital game..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Nourafkan > Hajsafi + Amiri
              Your Korkori is very annoying.
              Noorafkan disappears against any decent opponent as he showed all youth World Cup.

Comment

LW:
                Personally I think Haji Safi was a better choice a couple years ago at LW position but CQ brought him one line back to LB which was disastrous for us. Amiri-Hajsafi as LW-LB is a troublesome combo. Since AC 2015 Hajsafi has not played in LW position so using him will be questionable unless he shows some improvement in our friendly matches. Hajsafi at his prime was not as good as Amiri at his prime ( vs Chile and Sweden) in LW.

In brief: Amiri is a safer choice at LW position for me.

LMF:
                Hajsafi is obviously better in LMF position. I have never seen Amiri playing in LMF or LB. Hajsafi has some defensive quality but he is not ideal. I think Hajsafi is more effective in LW or LMF position

LB:
                I don't think Amiri can even play in that position. Hajsafi is like a band Aid in this position. I would prefer Milmo and then Aghai, and Ansari rather than Hajsafi.

Comment

Amiri played in LCM position against Russia.

Comment

Working...
                  X