Significant Goalkeepers in our History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Significant Goalkeepers in our History

Which of these goalkeepers do you consider as significant in our soccer history? Vote for as many or as few as you want/know about. If you do not know about all of them, I advise you to look them up instead of blindly voting/not voting for a player. If you feel like I have left out anyone from our pre Melbourne years, please let me know.
    There is a 7 year gap between Hejazi and Abedzadeh. We had Soltani and then Sajjadi minding our nets but neither one of them were too significant and rather were the best amongst a poor pool of keepers (similar to our current situation).
    Amir Agha-Hosseini
    0%
    Aziz Asli
    0%
    Mansoor Rashidi
    0%
    Naser Hejazi
    0%
    Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh
    0%
    None of them
    0%
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Naser Hejazi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Nasser Hejazi
      followed by Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Abedzadeh and Hejazi are by far our best keepers ever but Rahmati should get recognition. He was our keeper for a good 6 years or so and for the most part had great performances.

1. Hejazi
        2. Abedzadeh
        3. Rahmati

Comment

Top 2 are pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            Top 2 are pretty obvious.
            They are to a younger generation. Not so clear cut for old timers. Not even our coaches at the time could pick between Hejazi and Rashidi and they would be rotated from game to game and tournament to tournament.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
            X