No announcement yet.

AK8 takes another jab at CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to admit it but Ali karimi has absolutely lost it. No wonder he had a short spell in Europe. This is not the way to fight IR corruption. my goodness!

Go TM

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      As you can see, you used a source which is not Ali Karimi's page or source. Turned the gun on him and started this thread. And every Karimi hater is ready to just jump on the wagon without validating the source or news. Very typical behavior of Iranian fans. Disrespect your legends and IR is very well deserved for our people.
      I hope it's made up too. But I am 99% sure it is not but I had to mention there is a chance it might be just because of that 1%...which means I'm not trying to bash the guy. I think he was a very talented player, one of the best we've ever had as far as talent level, and I've always appreciated his charitable work and what he's done as a humanist...But even as a player he's had a history of poor attitude and judgment which he displayed several times during his career i.e. headbutting the ref just when he was becoming a star and getting banned for a year, bringing negative energy to WC camp of 2006 and letting his rift with Daiee affect TM's performance, etc.

And in case you've missed the recent stuff lately, he's been complaining about any and everything and getting on Ferdowsipour and CQ's case...I'm all for whistle blowing on the federation and standing up for what's right but to pull crap like this over and over again and to keep attacking CQ when we are a few months away from the world cup just reveals his own immaturity.

Comment

It was posted on his own telegram channel not instagram

Comment

He just released his contract with Sepid Rood Rasht showing how much he's getting paid http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=397284

Is he seriously comparing himself with CQ and Sepid rood with Team Melli? Does he really think he's on the same caliber of CQ that he's releasing his contract info. No body gives a shit how much he gets cause he hasn't accomplished anything as a coach yet.

Comment

Karimi has lost his damn mind.

Great player though, not a great post-playing days person though.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              He just released his contract with Sepid Rood Rasht showing how much he's getting paid http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=397284
              That's almost $400k a year! Way too much for an inexperienced coach like himself for a club like Sepid Rood!!! jeez and he should talk!!!

Comment

Is he seriously comparing himself with CQ and Sepid rood with Team Melli? Does he really think he's on the same caliber of CQ that he's releasing his contract info. No body gives a shit how much he gets cause he hasn't accomplished anything as a coach yet.
                More then Winfried Schäfer gets. Plus Karimi never saw a real football school from inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  That's almost $400k a year! Way too much for an inexperienced coach like himself for a club like Sepid Rood!!! jeez and he should talk!!!
                  That's ridiculous for an experienced coach. I would have at least offered that to GN or offered that to 3 or 4 better players to come.
                  Avoiding relegation is like a title for them

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Jesus christ he shouldn't even be getting 1/4th of that considering his experience and the position Sepid Rood is in the league..

Comment

LOL @ Karimi. If he really did release the details concerning his own contract, he is a bigger fool than I thought.

Instead of people thinking about whether CQ's salary is too high, they will see how much this inexperienced "coach" is making and realize that CQ deserves a raise!

The man has really lost his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                        LOL @ Karimi. If he really did release the details concerning his own contract, he is a bigger fool than I thought.

Instead of people thinking about whether CQ's salary is too high, they will see how much this inexperienced "coach" is making and realize that CQ deserves a raise!

The man has really lost his mind.
                        Exactly $400K is something that GN is making and he has won several titles and took Esteghlal to semi finals of ACL

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                          they will see how much this inexperienced "coach" is making and realize that CQ deserves a raise!
                          LOOOOL..true!!! He actually makes CQ salary look way too low!

This was not good for Taj's negotiations with CQ!

Comment

Plus with his almost zero coaching credentials, not possessing coaching license, not having achieved anything worthy of mention with his coaching career, he is getting almost $400K, which is more than a decent European coach (Skocic) who gets only $100K. He basically makes pretty much the same as the likes of QN.

As one of the Iranian newspapers mentioned, how come he doesn't release a copy of his contract with Bayern Munich, while he was almost worth what he was getting? Or how come he does not remember while he was injured, not only did he fully get paid by the insurance company during his absence, but also the generosity of Bayern Munich management also paid him the exact amount to double up his normal paychecks during that very same period of time? Did any other Bundesliga player pick on him getting paid twice as much, despite being injured and not having played? Inghadr double standard and hypocrisy?

Az cheshmam hey bishtaro bishtar daare miyofte with these double and triple downing of his own flawed and insecure character. Just because he once was a star player whose professional years of footballing in Europe was numbered and very short-lived, shouldn't make us feel obligated to ignorantly support him all the way!
                            I truly hope CQ won't reply to these moronic objections and refrain from stooping to Karimi's level!
                            Last edited by Keano; 03-14-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X