No announcement yet.

AK8 takes another jab at CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali karimi is embarrassing himself indeed.

that is a very normal contract for a World Cup coach in the caliber of CQ

Comment

I respect Ali Karimi the player and Ali Karimi the philanthropist.

This side of him has gone too far. And when a few screws get loose his whole machine falls a part.

Comment

OMG - AK8 is on the way to become a second Mayeli Kohan...

At least if you think you have to bash someone (for own publicity, and I don't like that at all), bash them when they cannot deliver results, not when they have delivered historic results and are in the process of doing more!
        Even QN is quiet now.
        Ineffable bewilderment....!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
          What's the link to his official page? I couldn't find it myself but I saw this on the Facebook page of a reliable source who's never posted BS before and this would be a first.
          It's also possible that he took it down after he posted it.
          https://www.instagram.com/aliiiiiiiikarimi8/?hl=en

Comment

while I'm all up for revealing corruption and transparency , there are certain things we should not forget:

1) everything has its own place and time. now is not the best time to create hashie for TM. Karimi should know best, he was in the middle of it in 2006 world cup and saw the effects of it. Queiroz was right when he said Karimi is disrespecting his own team mates by doing this. I'm sure our TM players, specially younger ones who are dreaming of proving themselves in the worldcup dont appreciate the hashie their coach and TM camp is being dragged into right now. I cant imagine how Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi, and the rest are feeling right now? Whose side should they be on? Why cant they just be left alone to prepare for worldcup and do all this talking after the world cup??

2) Assuming Queiroz is corrupt, or is stealing, or being over paid, and this is only assuming, I still prefer this money going to a coach who can atleast yield some results rather than spending it on other coaches and foreign players who yield no results and we have had plenty of them - full iranians, half iranians, full foreigners. We are in a country with a lot of corruption, mismanagement and pool political, economical and social situation. If we want to attract decent coaches and players, we need to over pay them and be more accomodating otherwise there are over 100 other countries these coaches and players can go to and lead a better life. When we look at China and the Middle Eastern countries and how much they are spending, we realize this is the norm nowadays. We can also look at countries who are not spending like Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan. Which way do we want to go?

3) I will appreciate it if Karimi also starts revealing about Royanian, Hedayati and the rest at his club too. I will believe his "niyate - kheyr" more when he actually starts talking about them too. If you want to criticize and want to reveal the dirty hands, start from within. Mojtaba Jabbari came out and the first thing he criticized and tried to reveal was the mismanagement and corruption at his own club - Esteghlal. I think this is a much more sincere approach.
            Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 03-12-2018, 10:48 AM.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Too bad he hasn't grown up mentally, despite his great football IQ (as a player)

Everyone blamed Ali Daei after WC 2006, but Mr Karimi who was misbehaving publically continues his drama.

Comment

Ali Karimi is just making it worse for himself by continuing to post about CQ´s income.

He should ask himself what was his own salary in UAE and which privileges did he enjoy back then?? Nobody bothered to ask him about his salary when he was playing football. Why on earth does he allow himself to question CQ´s salary now.
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

I'm glad to see this mental patient has found a new target to obsess about now that his old obsession Daei is suddenly a good guy now! For years Daei was the ultimate symbol of evil and corruption according to this lunatic until he suddenly decided he wasn't and they made up! So it's natural he's focused his sickness on someone else. But I honestly can't decide which is crazier: the fact that this guy is worried about CQ's contract when he has signed TWO illegal ones this year alone, or that hardly anyone in Iran calls him out on this hypocrisy!

I mean, I know he's illiterate, but does he at least understand the insanity of questioning the federation's contract with CQ when that same federation allowed him to sign two lucrative contracts with Naft and Sepidrood this very year despite lacking the necessary license?!... If any contracts reek of corruption and need to be exposed, it's those two signed by Karimi himself in the past year!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Too bad he hasn't grown up mentally, despite his great football IQ (as a player)

Everyone blamed Ali Daei after WC 2006, but Mr Karimi who was misbehaving publically continues his drama.
                    as a former huge AK8 Fans (who always took his side when the all too frequent spats brew between him and Daie..! ) having witnessed AK's shameful, childish behavior since his retirement from playing football, especially his more recent utter deplorable pissfight and the embarrassing horseshitt he has been spewing against CQ..!! I couldnt have been more dissappointed ever in any other person in football who i had held in high regards in the past..!
                    i think, oddly im also beginning to have a whole new found respect for Ali Daie as a result of all these recent bs from ak8...!! i can now only imagine the immense stress that this spoiled, bachenanehe loose may have caused him ...?? perhaps Daie only lacked the appropriate diplomatic skills to counter this asshole, so maybe thats why he himself also came across similarly as pitiful as AK8 back in the day..?
                    like i suggested a while back AK Needs go away in a complete retirement hole somewhere and leave anything football related behind......!!and anymore now i feel like he can fking die there for all i care .!!

Comment

Ali Karimi was my favorite player when he was playing for TM. I even bought his jersey. With all due respect Ali Karimi shut up !

Comment

BachetLot

I agree with you %100 my brother.

Comment

I truly hope this is not him and his real IG post. If it is then it goes to prove his own class and shallowness. Is he expecting a coach of CQ's caliber to receive the same salary as him, QN, etc? What he makes is nothing out of the ordinary for a world class coach like him who has brought plenty of happiness to each and everyone of us and our homes, having us qualified 2 times in a row at such ease topping our group!

Such an oghdei and spiteful personality from someone who once was a super hero for all of us, making us proud where it mattered and counted highly (Bundesliga) do yourself and all of us a favor, mind your own business and focus on your ever-deteriorating team that is at the verge of relegation. You've managed to turn millions of your hardcore fans and even fanboys against yourself with these distasteful and untimely demoralizing statements. Lay it off for God's sake, it's getting old and we're all getting tired of your BS. At first attempt it seemed cute and ticklish to many of your fanboys, but now it's getting annoying and bothersome!

Comment

Well is it his IG or not?
                            If it is, it seems like Karimi is following the same footsteps as our idols before him... who will be next? Nekounam?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              Well is it his IG or not?
                              Untitled.jpg

Don't see it on his IG now but I got it off the post above on facebook, I've never seen this page post something that was untrue. I've been following it for years. But then again that doesn't rule out the possiblity that it could be made up as well.

I think he just posted it and realized how much of an A**hole this makes him look like so he probably took it down not long after.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                                [ATTACH]17785[/ATTACH]

Don't see it on his IG now but I got it off the post above on facebook, I've never seen this page post something that was untrue. I've been following it for years. But then again that doesn't rule out the possiblity that it could be made up as well.

I think he just posted it and realized how much of an A**hole this makes him look like so he probably took it down not long after.
                                As you can see, you used a source which is not Ali Karimi's page or source. Turned the gun on him and started this thread. And every Karimi hater is ready to just jump on the wagon without validating the source or news. Very typical behavior of Iranian fans. Disrespect your legends and IR is very well deserved for our people.

Comment

Working...
                                X