AK8 takes another jab at CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AK8 takes another jab at CQ

علی کریمی امروز با انتشار این عکس با کنایه خطاب به کارلوس کیروش گفت : خداييش من جات بودم مادام العمر تمديد ميكردم

Karimi CQ.jpg

Translation: Apparently Ali Karimi posted this on social media today with the caption: "If I were you, I would've signed a permanent contract extension!!" The photo lists CQ's benefits and income as TM's Manager.

I think Karimi has gone too far especially considering the fact that we are a few months away from the World Cup. This does not benefit TM at all. CQ is worth every penny; he is an experienced coach who has helped us tremendously so far and deserves to be compensated per his contract.

It just sounds like Karimi (As much as I like him) is pissed off due to CQ's income and the power that he has over the federation and feels like he deserves to be in CQ's position as he was once a star, but he is clearly no where near CQ (as far as experience and level of expertise as a manager) so he should just take a seat and stop embrassing himself any further!!

Can you stop making threads like this? I am not sure whether that is official page of Ali Karimi or not. Anyway who cares what is written in social media. Lets just talk about upcoming matches.

I hope someone closes this thread.

Comment

God...this is not only embarrassing himself but also disrespecting the whole country! Some of his fans started to back him up before and now he thinks it's ok to continue this $h*t!

Can someone just tell him to $h*t the f**k up?!!!

I hope this is not from him but from some sick idiots.

Comment

with all due respect to the wizard, he should focus on preventing his own team from getting relegated.

Comment

A bloke whose team is getting relegated is ragging on the salary of a bloke who managed Real Madrid, Portugal and has turned Iran into the clearly best Asian team. He's also forced to live in the IR, with its restrictive and (to CQ) alien laws.

I've lost a lot of respect for Karimi.
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

haha this guy should go see a mental doctor. i dont care for what he has achieved or not.. fk this guy.

Comment

I think he really misses the limelight and just wants to stay relevant. Perhaps he is talking again to distract about his own issues as a head coach.

Either way, Ali Karimi needs to be quiet now before he completely tarnishes his legacy.

Comment

he was a big factor in creating distraction in a TM led by Branko in the WC, and now again, he's creating distraction for a TM heading for the WC. The best reaction from CQ would be to ignore him
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I used to be a huge fan of Ali Karimi and loved him very much .
                  but honestly not anymore.
                  He needs to have some shame and shut the hell up enough is enough.

does he not realize that at this point he is hurting CQ and TM both at the same time ????
                  His actions are just ridiculous.

Comment

Does he seriously expect a high calibre coach to work for free, especially one in Iran?

Comment

Also out of the last 4 friendlies we had last october and november , he set up 3 of them directly thru his contacts.

Out of the next 8 friendlies we have coming up he has set up 6 of them by himself.

WTF else do you want him to do for TM and to me he is worth every penny he is getting in my opinion.

Comment

Waiting for Ali Karimi fanboys to defend this idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I looks at Ali Karimi's insta. That photo isn't on his page.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I looks at Ali Karimi's insta. That photo isn't on his page.
                            What's the link to his official page? I couldn't find it myself but I saw this on the Facebook page of a reliable source who's never posted BS before and this would be a first.

It's also possible that he took it down after he posted it.

Comment

Ali Karimi can take a jab at his own shombool at this point for all I care.

Comment

Working...
                              X