No announcement yet.

"Mame Baba Thiam" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By bringing players of this level, our defenders will have to work harder and learn how to deal with tall, opportunist, fast and physical players who would use every small opportunity to go at the goal and use their physical superiority to bully and press our defenders.

We have always had problems in defense against such players ( such as Omar Al Soma and etc.) so IMO this is very good practice for our league players. I hope he keeps his form. I already know that the Al An players are scared shitless of him only after one game. If I was CQ, I would bring him to train with TM before WC to press our defenders as his style is very different and we might learn something from him.
    Last edited by webmaster; 03-10-2018, 02:08 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Given that hzv is unbanned I wonder if he will respond to this thread with his old (or new) username.
      He's one of my favorite members all time. I hope he starts posting soon again.

Comment

Poor guy is out for the rest of the season. Cheshmesh zadim..
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Ay baba

Awful news for SS, let’s just hope he’s not let go like many foreigners are in Iran! I hateeeee so much to admit it, really kills me to say it but I have never enjoyed watching an Esteghlal team as much as this and he is a big part of it.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If I were Schafer, I would give Mohsen Karimi more opportunities to play as a Poacher. He has great pace and good with the ball.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Where have you guys read he is out for the season? everywhere I read is that the injury is not serious.

🔵تیام: عاشق هواداران استقلال شدم آنها بارها نام من را صدا زدند. 🔹تا به حال هیچ ورزشگاهی در دنیا ندیدم که اینقدر آبی رنگ باشد. حتی هواداران اینتر هم تا این حد از رنگ آبی استفاده نمی کنند. 🔹خیلی خوشحالم در استقلال بازی می کنم 🔹هنگام دویدن به سمت توپ از ناحیه مچ پا احساس درد کردم و به توصیه پزشکان تیم و مربی از زمین خارج شدم. دوست داشتم بیش از این بازی کنم و به برد برسیم که این اتفاق نیفتاد. 🔹فکر نمی کنم مصدومیتم جدی باشد. باید آزمایش های پزشکی را بدهم تا وضعیتم مشخص شود.

Comment

Esteghlal Medical Doctor: Thiam Can Play This Season

توضیحات دکتر نوروزی درباره وضعیت غفوری و تیام
                دکتر امین نوروزی معاون پزشکی باشگاه استقلال توضیحاتی را در خصوص شرایط دو بازیکن آسیب دیده این تیم در دیدار با العین به سایت رسمی باشگاه ارائه کرد.
                وی درباره وضعیت وریا غفوری گفت: صبح با وریا صحبت کردم. این بازیکن در اردوی تیم ملی حضور دارد و به نظر میرسد شرایط خوبی داشته باشد.
                دکتر نوروزی درباره وضعیت تیام افزود: این بازیکن بلافاصله پس از بازی اقدامات درمانی را زیر نظر کادر پزشکی آغاز کرد. از این بازیکن ام ار آی گرفتیم و مشغول تکمیل معاینات پزشکی هستیم تا بتوانیم ارزیابی دقیقی از او داشته باشیم.
                او در پایان عنوان کرد: بر خلاف صحبت های مطرح شده که این بازیکن تا پایان فصل بازی های استقلال را از دست داد، این موضوع درست نیست و از رسانه ها خواهش می کنم که از گمانه زنی بی مورد خود داری کنند و این بازیکن می تواند در این فصل برای استقلال بازی کند.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  If I were Schafer, I would give Mohsen Karimi more opportunities to play as a Poacher. He has great pace and good with the ball.
                  if u were Schaefer, u would know Mohsen Karimi has injured ligament and is out for sometime
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

oh god cue ghorbani getting a run of games...Personally wish Schaeffer would play barzay more.

Comment

https://www.politicalanalysis.co.za/...up-qualifiers/

Thiam finally got his Senegal call up! When you work hard anything is possible.

Comment

Ibrahima Toure was another player who was an absolute beast. I remember when I was in high school I would wait until Persepolis matches were up on GLWIZ. There’s this one match, I forgot vs who but, Toure and Ali Karimi dismantled that team. It was one of the most beautifully orchestrated Persepolis matches I’ve seen. And yes, a big part of it has to do with Ali of course lol. But the two connected well. Toure went to Sepahan and then bye bye.

Dang, we’ve had some decent players in our league.

Comment

Is now an AFCON Champion!

One of the best (if not the best) players to ever play in PGPL. And I say this as a reds fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Let me get a little deeper into tis discussion now that you brought this up. How would you like being treated a s a second class citizen in the country of your residence? Don't you think once you become a citizen of a certain country, you should equally be granted all basic rights as every other citizen of the respected country? I mean if you've taken an oath and became a citizen, were there clauses in your citizenship rights? Was it contingent of some sort?
                            Once you're a citizen, you're a citizen and you should benefit all exact same privileges as every other citizen. Otherwise what's the point of granting citizenship? Honestly it's just a common sense. This notion and mentality has been adopted and widely accepted by pretty much the entire world. Why are we so taafteye joda baafte? We, as citizens of other countries wanna enjoy all the luxury and and bells and whistles of being a citizen, exactly like everyone else in the country, however when it comes to our motherland, we tend to make exceptions!

THANK YOU!!!

Aldo this is fampus democracy scholae Dahls stance. Unless youre not transient you ought to become Citizen with full Rights. Everything else is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                              THANK YOU!!!

Aldo this is fampus democracy scholae Dahls stance. Unless youre not transient you ought to become Citizen with full Rights. Everything else is absurd.
                              Damn just realized o wrote that 4 years ago. Time flew like crazy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X