Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to this link Huesca had him listed to feature this Sunday. They have him under contract as he also took and passed a medical. They are demanding the compensation paid to OFK be given to them or that he reports to the team. Huesca will approach FIFA if no satisfactory resolution reached!

Saman's rep in Spain:

His intermediary in Spain has been Quique Pina, businessman and representative who was arrested in January of this year as part of an operation against money laundering in football...

https://www.heraldo.es/noticias/depo...4-1101051.html

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

In ostersunds ham mara ghaedeh.

Is this ostersunds or fuckin Esteghlal??

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        In ostersunds ham mara ghaedeh.

Is this ostersunds or fuckin Esteghlal??
        I think even Sepirood rasht managers are more professional than this Kindberg.

No onecan be blamed for it except Saman himself and his agent when he signed the extension.

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...38929557762048
          Great guy, great Character.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            And now he's getting screwed by his club owner. Poor kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              And now he's getting screwed by his club owner. Poor kid.
              And a criminal who represented him in Spain!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

How can a player sign something when he is under contract with another club without the club agreeing? Doesn't make sense an will be solved quickly...

Comment

The contract has to have the Ostersunds rep AND Saman sign. It can't be one or the other.

Can't see Huesca doing anything here... even with FIFA

Comment

This is bullshit. A player under contract can't sign with another club. Huesca are a bunch of morons if they think anyone is going to pay attention to their claims. Glad Ghoddos isn't going to this shit bucket of a team.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Red32 View Post
                      Hey guys!
                      I have some iranian family and i am a Rennes supporter (i was born in France). If you have questions about our team, please ask
                      I also have some questions about Ghoddos: i saw him play during the WC, but he played only a few minutes. Is he a technical player? What are his qualities?
                      Welcome I'm sure everyone here is delighted to have a Rennes supporter here now that it seems apparent Ghoddos will sign with you guys.

I have a couple questions for you:
                      What do you believe is the target for Rennes in the upcoming season for both the league and Europa cup?
                      And what position in the Rennes offense do you think Ghoddos has the best chance of breaking into/would be most useful for?

Comment

Lol wtf just happened?

Comment

Rennes is known as the club of losers in France. Neither too good to win a title nor to be in the top 3 and qualify for the CL, not to be in the bottom league. One of their surname is the "useless club".
                          They just won two french cup more than 40 years ago and that's it. They played Europa league 2 or 3 times but failed to win more than one or two games.

The club isn't that poor. several years before they spend lots of $$ for some overrated brazilian. After they go and hire lots of tall black players. The kind of guys from the security in front of nightclubs. An other surname of the club is the "stade Renois" (renois meaning black in french, used by young people though). After that they started to go after more exotics nationalties with more success (scandinavian like Toivonen, Polish, etc..).

This club and this league is excellent as a stepstone for better club.

Comment

Rennes would be perfect for Saman. He can very easily go to EPL afterwards or elsewhere if he performs well.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Rennes is known as the club of losers in France. Neither too good to win a title nor to be in the top 3 and qualify for the CL, not to be in the bottom league. One of their surname is the "useless club".
                              They just won two french cup more than 40 years ago and that's it. They played Europa league 2 or 3 times but failed to win more than one or two games.

The club isn't that poor. several years before they spend lots of $$ for some overrated brazilian. After they go and hire lots of tall black players. The kind of guys from the security in front of nightclubs. An other surname of the club is the "stade Renois" (renois meaning black in french, used by young people though). After that they started to go after more exotics nationalties with more success (scandinavian like Toivonen, Polish, etc..).

This club and this league is excellent as a stepstone for better club.
                              Bro... Why do you have to be negative about EVERY single thing lol

Yekam chai bokhorim va relax konim dadash. Rennais is a great move for Ghoddos!

Comment

I don't buy that BS from Huesca. At most Ghoddos probably agreed personal terms and contract length. Huesca did not purchase him in any sort of way from Ostersund. Good luck wasting their time with that

Comment

Working...
                                X