Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Iraqi not Iranian.
      Oh he is Iraqi? Wikipedia lied to me :/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        He's an arab born in Iran https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brwa_Nouri

but you can tell his first name isn't iranian nor does he look at all !

Comment

Nothing wrong with Nouri playing for Iraq. In fact, I commend him for doing so.. He's Iraqi

In other words, its like if an Iranian was born in Yereven or Baku with Iranian parents and turned to be a good player and played for Iran instead of Armenia or Azerbaijan.

Plus we have players better than Nouri on Team Melli..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Nothing wrong with Nouri playing for Iraq. In fact, I commend him for doing so.. He's Iraqi

In other words, its like if an Iranian was born in Yereven or Baku with Iranian parents and turned to be a good player and played for Iran instead of Armenia or Azerbaijan.

Plus we have players better than Nouri on Team Melli..
            Does Nouri speak Persian out of curiosity?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              He's an arab born in Iran https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brwa_Nouri

but you can tell his first name isn't iranian nor does he look at all !
              He's a Kurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                He's an Iraqi Kurd but born in Iran

Comment

Italian sources claiming Serie A clubs, Sampdoria and Atalanta, are keeping an eye on Ghoddos:

"Atalanta and Sampdoria: eyes on the attacker Saman Ghoddos

According to the newspaper Tuttosport today on newsstands, Atalanta and Sampdoria are on the trail of Saman Ghoddos, a striker of the '93 Swedish Iranian national team. The player born in Malmö is showing up with the Ostersund jersey."

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...hoddos-1091616

Comment

Sampdoria please, they are actually doing pretty good this season in Serie A

Comment

Serie A would be decent, but I prefer EPL. Saman is one of the few Iranian players whose style suits the EPL.

Comment

We've heard so many rumors over the last few months and even last couple of years on Jahanbaksh, Azmoun and nothing materialized. At this point I'll be happy if he (Saman) goes to any big league lol! Fingers crossed for the summer transfer window!

Comment

Interesting

One of Spain's hottest players, Iago Aspas, who recorded a goal and I believe an assist yesterday (He absolutely killed it along with Isco), plays for Celta Vigo, the team who offered to buy Ghoddos

Imagine having Ghoddos prepare for the WC by playing alongside quality players like Aspas

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Interesting
                            One of Spain's hottest players, Iago Aspas, who recorded a goal and I believe an assist yesterday (He absolutely killed it along with Isco), plays for Celta Vigo, the team who offered to buy Ghoddos
                            Imagine having Ghoddos prepare for the WC by playing alongside quality players like Aspas
                            Wouldnt matter because CQ will bench him and play him for 15min anyway

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              Wouldnt matter because CQ will bench him and play him for 15min anyway
                              Of course. Why would CQ start Saman, when he can start a slow striker on the wing?

Comment

League starts tomorrow! Saman will most likely play. 17:30 CET against Djurgården.

Comment

Working...
                                X