This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    OMFG I just creamed my pants... If this move goes through there is no doubt on my mind Ghoddos deserves to start.

Imagine the WC announcers stating how we have players playing for "Celta Vigo and Napoli", along with our Russian, Greek, and Belgian legionnaires...

We will finally get some respect!
    Bro that first sentence just made me explode... With laughter

Comment

OMFG I just creamed my pants... If this move goes through there is no doubt on my mind Ghoddos deserves to start.
      Imagine the WC announcers stating how we have players playing for "Celta Vigo and Napoli", along with our Russian, Greek, and Belgian legionnaires...
      With players like Gholizadeh and Noorafkan and Majid Hosseini moving abroad (*fingers crossed*) ... we are looking at a good generation!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        With players like Gholizadeh and Noorafkan and Majid Hosseini moving abroad (*fingers crossed*) ... we are looking at a good generation!
        Not to mention Torabi, Delfi, Shariati, Allahyar as other possibilities. CQ has done wonders for the upcoming generation. Many of these players were in their early teens when CQ took over.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Not to mention Torabi, Delfi, Shariati, Allahyar as other possibilities. CQ has done wonders for the upcoming generation. Many of these players were in their early teens when CQ took over.
          The guys who are under 18 won't move to Europe this summer. Until they know someone like Alireza Paykan who brought Ezzatolahi to Atletico at 17, its very unlikely they'll be able to leave until they're 18. Mohammad Sharifi is my hope for the future. Majid Hosseini better not sign a new contract, that would be the most retarded thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            The guys who are under 18 won't move to Europe this summer. Until they know someone like Alireza Paykan who brought Ezzatolahi to Atletico at 17, its very unlikely they'll be able to leave until they're 18. Mohammad Sharifi is my hope for the future. Majid Hosseini better not sign a new contract, that would be the most retarded thing to do.
            Shariati, Sharifi are both 18. I can see Sharifi sort of be a late bloomer like Kaveh.. Kaveh was a beast for the U18 team then sorta went under the radar until he went to ZobAhan
            Delfi will likely play one more year in IPL.

Comment

So basically, based on all the rumours, we could have a Liverpool (Azmoun), Celta (Ghoddos), Napoli (JB) attack. Come at us Morocco

Comment

He would fit Leicester perfectly! Even more so than Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Ghoddos playing Spanish music in his insta 🤔🤔 lmao prob doesn’t mean anything but you never know

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                    Ghoddos playing Spanish music in his insta [emoji848][emoji848] lmao prob doesn’t mean anything but you never know
                    Getting used to the Spanish cries

Comment

You wont get respect by the announcement of which big club our player play in, but how they play in the WC!

The respect we got after that Argentina game has never been achieved by any generation of TM players, not even after the win against the US.

Comment

My office has AIK, Hammarby and Djurgården fans, I'm sitting like here supporting Östersunds only because of Saman joon

Comment

Be nazare man yek bashgaahi manande Celta Vigo baraye Saman kheili behtar az Leicester ya West Ham ast, chon Celta vaghean football baazi mikone, top ra roye chaman micharkhe, Teamhaaye rade paayine Engelestan ziyadi mizanan ziresh.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sometimes i cant believe what i read here. Are you guys serious? Celta would be a dream move for a player like Ghoddos who until 3 years ago, aged 21, 22 was playing in Swedish 2nd division. Hes a very good player and capable of playin in the top leagues without a doubt, but seriously do some people here expect him to move to Juventus or Man City straight from
                            Ostersunds? Hope to see him in Vigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              My office has AIK, Hammarby and Djurgården fans, I'm sitting like here supporting Östersunds only because of Saman joon
                              (And Barwa)

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...saman-ghoddos/

Celtica Vigo... not bad but a mid-bottom team in la liga. Hopefully they won't get relegated anytime soon. Also if he shows himself maybe he can go to a better team after.

Comment

Working...
                                X