This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2017 - 2018

New/updated thread, as the previous one's title/date was outdated, and the previous one was getting too long and crashing often.
    Please use this going forward, thanks.

*thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      *thread
      Thanks, fixed

Comment

Crystal Palace has joined the other Premier League clubs for Ghoddos:

"Crystal Palace eye Saman Ghoddos transfer but face competition from West Ham, Southampton, West Brom and Brighton for Ostersund striker

Crystal Palace have joined the race for Ostersund striker Saman Ghoddos.

Ghoddos, 24, is on the radar of a number of English clubs after impressing in the Swedish side’s Europa League last-32 tie against Arsenal.

West Ham, Southampton, West Brom and Brighton are also eyeing the Iranian frontman.

Ghoddos will cost in excess of £5m after Ostersund rejected a January bid of that value from Celta Vigo."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...oddos-12160790

Comment

he deserves much better teams, but it would still be a step forward.

Comment

I'd rather not see Saman in a struggling Premier League club.

Comment

No thank you, they are 18th in the table speaking as of now and lost to Chelsea right now. Don't want to see him featuring in the Championship.

Comment

Not happening now, NO TRANSFER WINDOW lol!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Not happening now, NO TRANSFER WINDOW lol!
                  dude you think people dont know that lol. The reports are that these teams want to buy him in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    dude you think people dont know that lol. The reports are that these teams want to buy him in the summer.
                    Won't happen. Many things can change in months. Usually rumors so much ahead of time are not worth thinking about. Azmoun is the perfect example.

Comment

Won't happen. Many things can change in months. Usually rumors so much ahead of time are not worth thinking about. Azmoun is the perfect example.
                      nobody is saying it will happen, read the article. Its saying that these teams are interested. That is all.

Comment

Saman against GAIS now. 34’ 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          nobody is saying it will happen, read the article. Its saying that these teams are interested. That is all.
                          You need to calm down a little. I'm just giving my opinion!

Comment

You need to calm down a little. I'm just giving my opinion!
                            I agree that I doubt any of the PL moves will happen, simply because I think Ghoddos will have better offers. But you reasoning that it wont happen bc its not the transfer window currently was just a bit strange considering the move is obviously being discussed in the summer. Sorry if I came off aggressive

Comment

Game ended 1-0 Oester vs. GAIS.

Comment

Working...
                              X