Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess it really true what they say, SAMAN GHODDOS WALKS ON WATER!!!

Comment

"Ghoddos: "It has become a feeling that everyone wants to beat Östersund"

After five goalless halves, it dropped for Östersund who scored his first points for the season against Blåvitt. Together Ghoddos believes it has been extra difficult for the team after the Europe League success.

"Everyone wants to beat the team that beat Arsenal," says the striker to C More.

After two losses and zero goals for Östersund in the first two matches, it ended in the second half of the meeting with IFK Göteborg. ÖFK won 2-1 after gun goal by Curtis Edwards and Saman Ghoddos

- At last!, Ghoddos breathed into C More.

The attacker believes it has been tough to get into Sweden after moving to the 16th finals of the Europa League and knocking Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.

"The opponents make it difficult for us. It has become a feeling that everyone wants to beat Östersund, everyone wants to beat the team that beat Arsenal and it feels like everyone is extra keen to meet us. Last year there were a lot of teams who were back home already and now they make it even harder for us. Today we found a solution for that, and then we scored two goals, "said Ghoddos.

"It will be an extra strain on us, considering that everyone wants to make extra effort now. But it is true that we continue to believe in our idea and on our structure, then it will go well."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...sla-ostersund/ [Post-match interview with Saman in link - Swedish]

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
        Was that Saman or Roberto Carlos?

Please save one of these shots for De Gea

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          Was that Saman or Roberto Carlos?

Please save one of these shots for De Gea
          I believe that was SamanRonaldo hence his Facebook name

Comment

Was he playing left wing or CAM?

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
              Was he playing left wing or CAM?
              looked like CAM / Second forward to me

Comment

He has played CF. But from the highlights I also see a second forward.

Comment

Ghoddos brings something we really need to TM. Very pleased that he chose Iran over Sweden!
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

i hope he starts, if dejagah is not fit, he has to start

Comment

The commentator:

Ghoddos has a good shot, and it's a goal! Oh god! What a shot, what a finish! It's 2-0 to Östersund. He's been waiting for it. He's been hoping that this would be his moment where he stands there and signals for a finish that ends up in the goal and it's 2-0 to Östersund. Ghoddos scores! Saman Ghoddos!

Comment

Team owner Daniel Kindberg arrested for gross fraud:
                        https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...ostersundshem/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ghoddos on the arrest of Team Owner Kindberg:

"Ghoddos: "Feels Strange - Kindberg is the one who created the beginning of this saga"

Kalmar. Östersund's FK players are foolish about the situation around Daniel Kindberg.

*They say they can focus on the football - but make no secret of the chairman's importance in the club.
                          "He means a lot," said Saman Ghoddos to the Football Channel.

Daniel Kindberg, Östersund's FK chairman, is allegedly suspected of serious fraud and assistance in the event of gross accounting. During Wednesday, ÖFK 1-1 played against Kalmar FF at Guldfågeln Arena and in connection with that match, the ÖFK camp was silenced about the emerged situation outside the field.

Several of the players referred questions about Kindberg to club press director Patrick Sjöö and they do not say anything about the situation. Team captain Brwa Nouri declares he was shocked when he heard about Kindberg.

"We can not talk so much about that. It's regrettable what's happening and we do not know very much. We're just trying to do what we can on the plan, "says Nouri.

"We are paid football players and it's our job to do as good as we can on the plan. If we start focusing on something else, we have not earned us our salary.

Offensive star Saman Ghoddos believes that the team is not affected by the crime suspicions against Kindberg.

- There is nothing that distracts. But I can not comment on it because I can not say anything about it, and I'm not so keen on it either, says Ghoddos.

Do you get information about the situation?
                          - We get as much info as you so we do not know anything right now.

What does Kindberg mean for ÖFK?
                          - Very much, very much. He is the one who started the entire project, which grabbed Graham (Potter, the head coach) and created the beginning of this saga. He means very much.

"This feels a little strange, it's not straight so it's happening every day. But I have no more comment, I do not know anything about it.

Match then? Ghoddos is relatively satisfied with 1-1.

- A tough match. It was a little tough to play while we played matches just a few days ago, so you were a bit heavy in your body. It felt good in the first half, then we had good control but then they got the corner (as KFF scored 1-1) and the penalty (as Andreas Andersson saved) in a very short time in the second half. Andreas saved us there, it feels like that. Then in the middle of the second half we got good control again but we just managed to not put it on. It was a very good effort. An okay score, says Ghoddos.

Now ÖFK is four points after four played matches.

"The start has not been the one we wanted, with the two losses in the beginning. But now after Dalkurd (second loss) it has gone a little better. It was a victory against Blåvitt and now we got a cross here. Then I hope we win against Örebro this weekend, then we will take seven points in a week and that's very good, says Ghoddos."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...den-har-sagan/

Comment

I think Saman has a biger problem than Sardar. They just lost again today.
                            https://www.google.ca/search?q=oster...045q93;dt;fp;1

This basically puts them int he relegation zone or almost! He needs to get out of there ASAP before his worth drops significantly because it will!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I think Saman has a biger problem than Sardar. They just lost again today.
                              https://www.google.ca/search?q=oster...045q93;dt;fp;1

This basically puts them int he relegation zone or almost! He needs to get out of there ASAP before his worth drops significantly because it will!
                              Their have been five games lol. But you shouldn’t worry, the club have said he will leave in the summer. Probably hoping his value increases a bit after the wc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Their have been five games lol. But you shouldn’t worry, the club have said he will leave in the summer. Probably hoping his value increases a bit after the wc
                                Has it been confirmed? I'd like to believe it but look at Sardar, he had the highest value after the CL and scoring vs Bayern. He was supposed to leave, did not and his value decreased significantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X