Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2017 - 2018 - Page 2

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2017 - 2018

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,080 Times in 4,884 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    Won't happen. Many things can change in months. Usually rumors so much ahead of time are not worth thinking about. Azmoun is the perfect example.
    nobody is saying it will happen, read the article. Its saying that these teams are interested. That is all.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,870 Times in 2,019 Posts
    Saman against GAIS now. 34’ 0-0.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 Times in 535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    nobody is saying it will happen, read the article. Its saying that these teams are interested. That is all.
    You need to calm down a little. I'm just giving my opinion!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,080 Times in 4,884 Posts
    You need to calm down a little. I'm just giving my opinion!
    I agree that I doubt any of the PL moves will happen, simply because I think Ghoddos will have better offers. But you reasoning that it wont happen bc its not the transfer window currently was just a bit strange considering the move is obviously being discussed in the summer. Sorry if I came off aggressive

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,870 Times in 2,019 Posts
    Game ended 1-0 Oester vs. GAIS.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 9,258 Times in 2,707 Posts
    "“The goal is to move this summer” – West Ham and Crystal Palace target wants transfer

Östersund forward Saman Ghoddos has told the Swedish media his plan is to get a move in the summer transfer window.

The Iran international has in recent weeks been linked with a move to West Ham United and Crystal Palace.

Speaking to Fotbolldirekt, Ghoddos was asked about his future with OFK, following links with Premier League clubs: “The goal is to move this summer. It’s the best window, but there’s no stress either. What happens, happens.”

Last month we covered reports that West Ham sent a scout to the game between Arsenal and OFK, with the intention to get a lowdown on Ghoddos.

It was well documented West Ham were keen to bring in a forward during the last transfer window after Andre Ayew and Diafra Sakho left the club, and Ghoddos could be an option in the next window.

In the past week there have been reports in the British media Crystal Palace are also interested in the Swedish born player.

Crystal Palace recruited Scandinavian players in the last window, and could again do likewise in the summer."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Ghoddos has played for Ostersunds FK 50 times and 18 goals. Which is amazing for a attacking midfield. Who says Ghoddos should be Ostersunds FK captain, I say yes because he scores lots of goals for Sweden and Iran for Sweden 2 games and 1 goal and for Iran 4 games and 1 goal

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 Times in 535 Posts
    He plays as a striker for Ostersunds actually! He is a quality player though!

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    He plays as a striker for Ostersunds actually! He is a quality player though!
    He plays CAM for Ostersunds or a free role. Sema is their striker.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,044 Posts
    He plays as a striker but he is a false 9.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.