TM-News- Vol. 4 - Page 9

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 513 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News- Vol. 4

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I feel like the 34 man squad this month will be something like:

GK: Rashid Mazaheri, Hossein Hosseini, Alireza Beiranvand, Amir Abedzadeh.

CB: Jalal Hosseini, Majid Hosseini, Morteza Pouraliganji, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Pejman Montazeri, Mohammad Ansari.

FB: Ramin Rezaeian, Vouria Ghafouri, Milad Mohammadi, Saeid Aghaei, Sadegh Moharrami/Danial Mahini.

MF: Saeid Ezzatolahi, Ehsan Hajsafi, Ali Karimi, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, Masoud Shojaei, Omid Ebrahimi, Kamal Kamyabinya, Soroush Rafiei.

W: Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghoddos, Mehdi Taremi, Mehdi Torabi, Vahid Amiri, Payam Sadeghian.

FW: Karim Ansarifard, Sardar Azmoun, Kaveh Rezaei, Reza Ghoochannejhad, Ali Alipour.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post

CB: Jalal Hosseini, Majid Hosseini, Morteza Pouraliganji, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Pejman Montazeri, Mohammad Ansari.

FB: Ramin Rezaeian, Vouria Ghafouri, Milad Mohammadi, Saeid Aghaei, Sadegh Moharrami/Danial Mahini.

MF: Saeid Ezzatolahi, Ehsan Hajsafi, Ali Karimi, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, Masoud Shojaei, Omid Ebrahimi, Kamal Kamyabinya, Soroush Rafiei.

W: Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghoddos, Mehdi Taremi, Mehdi Torabi, Vahid Amiri, Payam Sadeghian.

FW: Karim Ansarifard, Sardar Azmoun, Kaveh Rezaei, Reza Ghoochannejhad, Ali Alipour.
    Cannot think of a better squad, but I doubt seeing the likes of Alipour, Sadeghian, Rafiei and probably also Shojaei... :/ even though I would love to have them in TM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shayan_91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 714 Posts
    In the end we go with one of our old jerseys and cover up the logo.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayan_91 View Post
    Cannot think of a better squad, but I doubt seeing the likes of Alipour, Sadeghian, Rafiei and probably also Shojaei... :/ even though I would love to have them in TM.
    Alipour and Shojaei will definitely be in the squad mate.

Sadeghian and Rafiei are the only ones I would agree that I love to see in but not sure if they are being considered.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks

100% accurate - don’t see anyone else but who you got invited

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MR.ESTESNAII For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    100% accurate - don’t see anyone else but who you got invited
    Thanks man.

There are others like Akbar Imani, Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Akhbari, Morteza Tabrizi, Omid Noorafkan, Ali Gholizadeh, Sasan Ansari, Ehsan Pahlevan and Farshid Esmaeili. Not sure any of them will be called up.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanks man.

There are others like Akbar Imani, Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Akhbari, Morteza Tabrizi, Omid Noorafkan, Ali Gholizadeh, Sasan Ansari, Ehsan Pahlevan and Farshid Esmaeili. Not sure any of them will be called up.
    I doubt it. Cause it’s not a time for us to test new players and with the crappy friendlies we got to stick to what we got.

Pretty much our starting line up is already set too. No surprises there besides goal keeper situation

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 668 Posts
    To think CQ hasn't got a few surprises in store for us in the coming months would be foolish.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,177 Times in 1,401 Posts
    Payam Sadeghian.
    Seriously? I really doubt it.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 Times in 2,343 Posts
    Alipour and Shojaei will definitely be in the squad mate.

Sadeghian and Rafiei are the only ones I would agree that I love to see in but not sure if they are being considered.
    What about Shojaeian

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 513 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 33

You do not have permission to view the list of names.