Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people apparently don't know how much qualifying back to back to the world cup is important. it gives confidence and above all experience in such a big tournament. Morocco hasn't qualified for yeaaars.. and their players altough good will have to endure a lot of pressure not only from our TM but also from their country men and the thrill and nervousness to play good.

TM will do just fine and i will not be surprised if i see TM get a win vs morocco and portugal and a draw against spain. people here posting ziyech score a long range goal against a team that doesn't know how to defend is just stupid because you cannot compare that low level defence against the team that knows how to defend.

i am confident in TM and the boys... Lets Goooo!

Comment

EVERYTHING before the revolution!!!
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

It looks like the new TM Omid coach will be announced in the next days.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          It looks like the new TM Omid coach will be announced in the next days.
          Is there a short list of candidates?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Is there a short list of candidates?
            Nothing on that. Taj didn't want to reveal anything.

Also, it seems like TM Omid will play a friendly game in Karbala.
            Last edited by 04041374; 03-09-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Reckon it'll be Markar Aghajanyan

Comment

euphory

I like your attitude very much

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  Reckon it'll be Markar Aghajanyan
                  That would be perfect
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    iran and morocco are equal. the match is fifty-fifty in my eyes. The draw the group that way, that the outcome of this match is a draw, and best result for spain AND portugal...
                    I agree.

Comment

I can imagine it will be Abbas Chamanian, the successful U17TM head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        I can imagine it will be Abbas Chamanian, the successful U17TM head coach.
                        I would rather he stay with him own group of boys, unless they are the new TM omid? That core group of players being together, plus shekari, noorafkan and a few other u20 players would be formidable

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          euphory

I like your attitude very much
                          Thank you brother, i mean CQ has said those words time after time.. so all i can say about myself is that i am confident that our boys will perform. and we must not forget the fact that our players are playing for the people.. to make them happy in such dark times in our country.. that itself is an incredible motivation to perform.. knowing that CQ knows how to prepare our players mentally and physically .. we will perform in this world cup!

Comment

Anyone know when the upcoming TM list will be announced? Most countries have announced their roster for March friendlies
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

^well it isnt unlike CQ to wait till the last moment ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                ^well it isnt unlike CQ to wait till the last moment ..!!
                                I believe he has adapted to our culture quite well.

Comment

Working...
                                X