• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    news on greece game?
    cancelled 100%

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
      cause greeces 2 main sponsors are a alcohol brand and a betting brand.
      Dont believe this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
        cause greeces 2 main sponsors are a alcohol brand and a betting brand.
        And so what? Its not like they were gonna force TM players and staff to drink and gamble. I will never believe this was the reason for the cancellation. We would never be able to participate in any sports event then, alcohol is sold at many events world wide. And you can bet/gamble on any sports Iran is playing. Are they also gonna boycot the AFC CL since we can bet on it?

Comment

Is this a fucking joke? We played Carlsberg Cup and other Beer sponsored games years ago. And now it's supposed to be a problem?

Same with playing Israeli teams, never been a problem before for our players, suddenly it is. We're moving backwards, I could really puke!

Comment

Seems we already found a replacement though, as Kosovo are looking for an opposition after theor friendly with Ivory Coast for Saturday was cancelled too. They might now play Iran in Istanbul on Sunday instead, not confirmed, but very likely, I believe: http://drenicapress.info/kosova-perb...oterorin-2018/

Comment

Iran vs Kosovo has been added onto Wikipedia with a source
              https://www.korneri.net/zyrtare-kjo-...s-ndaj-iranit/

Comment

No way K**ovo match will be allowed. Its politically sensitive.
                Alot of countries still don't recognize it.

Comment

They recently beat 3-0 Albania who beat Turkey very interesting lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    They are official UEFA member...

Comment

MIGHT AS WELL FREAKING CANCEL LITHUANIA TOO WHAT THE HELL DUDE THIS IS SOOO DUMB lol

Comment

Considering it's a very last minute replacement, Kosovo wouldn't be bad. They have a decent squad according to Wiki.

The most important thing, however, is how will IRIB commentators pronounce Kosovo? Kisovo? Kasovo?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Seems we already found a replacement though, as Kosovo are looking for an opposition after theor friendly with Ivory Coast for Saturday was cancelled too. They might now play Iran in Istanbul on Sunday instead, not confirmed, but very likely, I believe: http://drenicapress.info/kosova-perb...oterorin-2018/
                          I can't believe I'm actually this happy to see us play Kosovo. At this point I'd take a Mongolia friendly.

By the way, the only reason I think IFF has a problem with the Beer situation is that unlike the Carlsburg cup, this match is being played in Ramadan.

Comment

Did he say CHESHMI is promising ... WTF !!! and no mention of GHODOSS??

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rey3m8SWQI

But they have hot girls like Dua Lipa

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                And so what? Its not like they were gonna force TM players and staff to drink and gamble. I will never believe this was the reason for the cancellation. We would never be able to participate in any sports event then, alcohol is sold at many events world wide. And you can bet/gamble on any sports Iran is playing. Are they also gonna boycot the AFC CL since we can bet on it?
                                dont kill the messenger Lol. of course its such a bullshit reason. the idea was to play them in istanbul but apparently some political heat between greece and turkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X