• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Az in harfa ziyad zade

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      So the Greece game seems to be cancelled for good now. Just got this from my Greek friend:

Greece wouldn't play in Turkey, since 2 Greek soldiers were jailed in Turkey. So they tried to move it to Athens. But there was problems with TV-rights in Iran as the Greeks sponsors are alcohol companies and more, that has to be censored. GOOOOD old IR!!!
      Aberou baramun dige namunde tuye jahan. I feel so ashamed...

Comment

Iran vs Greece confirmed?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

i am all for playing young players and replace them with older players as much as possible , However one month before major event such as WC restructuring Defense line is highly risky and may look stupid if young replacements are not ready or out of position.

CQ rejected Vouria for playing out of his RB position in his club but play Cheshmi out of position versus Turkey. CQ judgment was disastrous in Cheshmi case today.
          Playing so many player out of their position is risky and seems desperate.
          Ansarifard as MF player is not effective as even Soroush, Mosalman....
          Rezaeian is not as good as Vouria or Iranpourian
          Shojaei as DM is unwise, ineffective
          After 7 years it seems CQ does not know Iranian players as he should ( at least during last few games)
          More often than we would like Iran play unattractive games with CQ.

We have seen better judgment from CQ before and ability to make correct adjustment. I hope once again he do the right things for next few matches specially if he is leaving.

Comment

For Christ sake is the Greece friendly on or off. Please let it be on. Please

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
              For Christ sake is the Greece friendly on or off. Please let it be on. Please
              They asked CQ about it post-match and he said "honestly, I don't know".

Comment

My heart says yes. My head says no. Disaster if it doesnt happen. We need at least one more high level prep game, ideally two, but we wont get that so at least give us this one. The lithuania game is good for confidence. Im surprised we couldnt get one more friendly vs say an austria or serbia.

Comment

Comment

Today Gol Bezan was present at Spain training camp in Madrid. Check out the pictures from today...

Comment

سرمربی تیم ملی در مورد غیبت سیدجلال حسینی در تیم ملی و اینکه روزبه چشمی به جای او بازی کرد، گفت:

هواداران بازیکنی را دوست دارند و از او حمایت می*کنند. هیچکس بیشتراز من نسبت به سید جلال حسینی علاقه و احترام ندارد. سیدجلال حسینی را در هفت سال و نیم گذشته در تیم ملی در اختیار داشتم. تمام انتخاب های ما براساس مشاهدات دقیقی است که در لیگ داشتیم و عملکرد بازیکنان را به صورت دقیق و ریز در طول لیگ بررسی کردیم و نسبت به آن تصمیم گرفته شد.

ولی اگر بخواهیم بعد از پشت سر گذاشتن فقط یک مسابقه، تمرکز و صحبت هایمان را روی یک بازیکن(روزبه چشمی) ببریم و بگذاریم که البته به نظرم امشب بازی خیلی خوبی انجام داد و همچنین حالا بخاطر یک اشتباه و اتفاق بخواهیم تصمیم دیگری بگیریم یا شما حرفی بزنید، نشان می دهد دیدگاه شما(خبرنگار) نسبت به فوتبال خیلی کوتاه است و با کمال عذرخواهی شاید شما راجع به فوتبال چیزی نمی دانید!

Comment

Water under the Bridge, that is how CQ describe it losing a practice game versus Turkey. I don't think CQ or players had any other intention but to win the game, but for CQ winning although important was not the only objective. He had to make the best use of a limited friendly game to examine and test and answer some of his own questions, uncertainties and gauging his players' readiness physical as well as mental. He also did not want to give away his tactics and game plan for important games ahead while opponents were watching.

Result and performances were unsatisfactory as this Turkey team was beatable should Iran had better preparation and game plan. As much as CQ and players want to deny losing a game like that has its impacts on coach and players.CQ has been under pressure for many reasons. Not having kind of preparation he expected, not having better friendlies, not having the kind of supports from IPL clubs, journalists... above all IFF not agreeing with him for a new contract all these concerns not to forget playing in a hard group put heavy pressure on him.

Lately his judgments regarding his selections have been criticized and unfortunately, his response has been unprofessional. I think Visit by Pashazadeh, Daei was a positive support ( i wish there were more) and he needs to get more support as he representing Iran and this support should continue as long as he is the couch.

I sincerely believe we can advance with a right game plan and little CQ luck.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 05-29-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

CQ is not stupid to exclude 2 (in our eyes) of our best players for such difficult WC games. If anything, he knows much much more than us about what kind of opponents we are gonna be facing! Not only us, but his own reputation is on the line in the WC. Everyone should realize and accept that Hosseini and Ghafouri wont be in the WC! If CQ wants it so, it should be so. Period!

Media, people and all of us should stop bothering him about this issue. We need to let him concentrate on important things now.

Comment

This should be our starting XI in the world cup IF this squad is final.

Comment

What is this BS now that the Greece friendly will be played in Austria? Why should the Greek fly all the way to Austria, when they could host it at home, let alone the added expenses?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                What is this BS now that the Greece friendly will be played in Austria? Why should the Greek fly all the way to Austria, when they could host it at home, let alone the added expenses?
                                source?

Comment

Working...
                                X