Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who don't believe the Iran-Greece game is real.
    IFF posted confirming the game and also showed the agreement and the amendment to the agreement.

IFF has also said if Greece refuses to play they will follow the legal route to cover damages.

This kind of news makes me think someone is pushing Greece not to play Iran!

Also location on the amendment says the game will be in Athens.

http://90tv.ir/news/455659/%D9%81%D8...86%DB%8C%D9%85

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...4169/news.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
      I really hope that the game goes ahead. Back in the old days like 2006, every cancellation was work of Israel, now in 2018 every cancellation is work of Saudi Arabia.

yup
      greece played saudi's a week or so ago..!
      im sure mbs bought their broke-asss federation with ease to try to back out of this friendly..!
      looks like at least IFF has the necessary paperwork to bring an official complaint to FIFA if the greek wankers decide to pussy out..!?
      smart move by IFF to publish the formal agreement, so as to clarify who's punking out on this arrangement..!

Comment

We have won Morocco before when we both were younger.

We almost the same team

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Looks like Mr. Gerardo Hernandez forgot to sign the Second Amendment. Also, where is the Hellenic Football Associations stamp or signature on this?

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
            Looks like Mr. Gerardo Hernandez forgot to sign the Second Amendment. Also, where is the Hellenic Football Associations stamp or signature on this?
            It doesn't matter. If they didn't sign then they're contractually obligated to play in Istanbul, which the Greek FA definitely won't do for a friendly.

Comment

Lol, tomorrow, I am going to produce a piece of paper which show that I set a friendly with Brazil national team.

Comment

in that case the original contract remains in full effect ..!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Lol, tomorrow, I am going to produce a piece of paper which show that I set a friendly with Brazil national team.
                  ya just make sure you take a crappy scan of it first before you take a picture of it with your cell phone to make it look authentically Islamic Republic.

Comment

It seems Atalay Mutlu from Mutlu Sports was the broker who arranged this friendly. We can ask him what's going on: https://www.mutlu.nl/index.php/contact

Comment

I just emailed him, let's see what he has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        in that case the original contract remains in full effect ..!
                        Thank you! Someone who has signed a contract !

Comment

i M p S
                          25 29 30 27
                          29 27 36 35
                          25 22 35 23
                          34 31 32 32
                          28 32 24 31
                          26 32 34 29
                          24 28 33 28
                          27 20 31 26
                          24 24 22 28
                          21 19 25 22
                          28 33 23 32
                          34 33 27 34
                          32 28 21 26
                          30 31 26 26
                          30 29 24 27
                          21 25 23 22
                          23 21 21 23
                          24 28 23 32
                          22 21 21 29
                          28 20 34 29
                          30 31 26 30
                          24 31 36 26
                          23 24 29 27
                          637 619 636 644
                          26.54 26.91 27.65 28
                          Ava Age

Comment

So the Greece game seems to be cancelled for good now. Just got this from my Greek friend:

Greece wouldn't play in Turkey, since 2 Greek soldiers were jailed in Turkey. So they tried to move it to Athens. But there was problems with TV-rights in Iran as the Greeks sponsors are alcohol companies and more, that has to be censored. GOOOOD old IR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              So the Greece game seems to be cancelled for good now. Just got this from my Greek friend:

Greece wouldn't play in Turkey, since 2 Greek soldiers were jailed in Turkey. So they tried to move it to Athens. But there was problems with TV-rights in Iran as the Greeks sponsors are alcohol companies and more, that has to be censored. GOOOOD old IR!!!
                              so then what are all these reports the match will be in austria? IT make sense bc most of our friendlies have been there.

Comment

So he's actually leaving...
                                http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...arlos-queiroz/

Comment

Working...
                                X