Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’re happy, they are excited, they’re working hard, training hard, focused and determined to make Iranians all over the world proud by putting Iran back on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      They’re happy, they are excited, they’re working hard, training hard, focused and determined to make Iranians all over the world proud by putting Iran back on the map.
      theyre also oozing with confidence. They all believe they can make it out of the group so we should get behind them and be confident in the team as well

Comment

Carlos Queiroz to stand down as head coach of TeamMelli at the conclusion of the FIFA World Cup in Russia. Story coming soon on Reuters...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Carlos Queiroz to stand down as head coach of TeamMelli at the conclusion of the FIFA World Cup in Russia. Story coming soon on Reuters...
          hmm

I hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

IFF and the mafias gonna learn soon...

Comment

Ive read the same article at least 6 times now, every year pretty much. I'll believe it when I dont see CQ on the bench. Im fairly sure he will stay for asian cup as it is less than a year after WC.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Ive read the same article at least 6 times now, every year pretty much. I'll believe it when I dont see CQ on the bench. Im fairly sure he will stay for asian cup as it is less than a year after WC.
                He wants a 4 year contract - a 6 month one works for IFF, but not Carlos.

Comment

He wants a 4 year contract - a 6 month one works for IFF, but not Carlos.
                  baba if he does well at WC they will give him 4 year contract, obviously they arent going to give him one right now. The money for his contract is probably going to come from WC and FIFa's money that is gonna be given to iran after WC ends.

Comment

A lot of Iranians don't seem to realize our national team was on a spiral downwards before CQ took over. Without CQ we most likely would not have even qualified for the 2014 and 2018 world cups! The man has done so much for our football in 7 years. For Iran's sake I hope we make it into the round of 16 so that all his slimy opponents can go F*** themselves and he can remain as our coach for another 4 years!! We just got really unlucky with our group, but we still have a chance to make history.

Comment

I would give him a 4 year contract regardless. The players support him and TM has only improved every year.

Comment

I agree I would sign him up now for another 4 years, but I'm just afraid that his opponents will get louder if we don't make it into the round of 16 causing a division, and maybe steering him towards not wanting to renew his contract.

Comment

CQ wont stay, if he pulls off a good world cup against this group then he is for sure going to take over United after Mourhino

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            CQ wont stay, if he pulls off a good world cup against this group then he is for sure going to take over United after Mourhino
                            There is no news of Jose Mourinho leaving..

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              There is no news of Jose Mourinho leaving..
                              I didn't mean now now, but in a year or two it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Are you on crack? Brb replacing a defensive coach by another one.

United fans all want a ultra attacking coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X