Closed Thread
Page 6 of 513 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News- Vol. 4

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    They will have red stripes instead of black and no line across the sleeve

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 2,647 Posts
    FFIRI in collaboration with the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, will have an exhibit in Moscow during the World Cup showcasing Iranian art and handicrafts:

"Iranian handicrafts to come into sight in World Cup

Collections of Iranian handicrafts will find their ways to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Iran’s Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization plans to hold a handicrafts exhibit in Moscow during the event, ISNA quoted Pouya Mahmoudian who presides over the CHHTO exports department as saying on Saturday.

In close collaboration with the Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) in this regard, exquisite handicrafts will be utilized as Iran’s gifts to senior sports officials and athletes during the event, she added.

“The World Cup opens up a great opportunity to introduce our crafts and traditional arts to people from other countries …. and helps to develop handicrafts market in Russia.”

The FFIRI have already presented Iranian handicrafts to senior sports officials such as FIFA President Gianni Infantino and Russia World Cup Chief Vitaly Mutko, the report said.

The 2018 FIFA World Cup is anticipated to lure thousands of Iranian fans to Russia as Iran national team has been qualified for the prestigious event."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts
    According to CQ, the 34 men squad will be announced before Norooz.

Do you think that the Zob Ahan players will be included? They haven't trained with TM for couple of weeks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post

Do you think that the Zob Ahan players will be included? They haven't trained with TM for couple of weeks.
    I can't see Mazaheri getting dropped. Akbar Imani might.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,357 Times in 6,412 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Please tell me these are not the world cup kits.
    Probably... with a cheetah on them.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Probably... with a cheetah on them.
    These kits + sticker of IFF logo + Uhlsport fonts + player's first name on the back = IFF = 0

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,357 Times in 6,412 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post

I read it a different way. He said his team will have a 34 man squad ready in March, but they will reassess in April and May before actually submitting in May as required.

بر اساس درخواست فیفا نیاز داریم که تا ماه می (اردیبهشت) فهرست ۳۴ نفره خود را ارائه کنیم. ما سخت در حال کار بر روی این موضوع هستیم. استراتژی من این است که قبل از بازیهای دوستانه در فروردین دپارتمان فنی تیم ملی بتواند فهرست ۳۴ نفره بازیکنان را نهایی کند. بعد از آن بازنگری خواهیم داشت. یک بررسی مجدد در مارچ و یک بررسی دیگر در آپریل خواهیم داشت و آخرین بررسی ما هم ۱۴ می خواهد بود

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    can't find a thread about Ali Alipor, he is by far the highest goalscorer in the IPL, seems like a legionnaire waiting to happen, after the success of our other legionnaires I'm sure teams from the greek/russian/holland leagues will be looking to get themselves the next karim/azmoun/taremi/kaveh from the iranian league, his 22 years young, whats his chances of getting into CQ WC plans as a back up maybe? any transfer news? and why doesn't he have a thread lol

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bacheye shahr For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bacheye shahr View Post
    can't find a thread about Ali Alipor, he is by far the highest goalscorer in the IPL, seems like a legionnaire waiting to happen, after the success of our other legionnaires I'm sure teams from the greek/russian/holland leagues will be looking to get themselves the next karim/azmoun/taremi/kaveh from the iranian league, his 22 years young, whats his chances of getting into CQ WC plans as a back up maybe? any transfer news? and why doesn't he have a thread lol
    He is really good and I like him. But he probably doesn't have a thread because he is playing in Iran and that usually just goes into the domestic league thread. Plus we are stacked in the striker position. But I would personally rather have him than Taremi.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koush22 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 1,584 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Please tell me these are not the world cup kits.
    Left over Bryan Munich training kit from 1972. Awful.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 513 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 574

You do not have permission to view the list of names.