This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Guys, is there anywhere we can watch the game vs Uzbekistan today?
    Shabake 3 or Varzesh I guess? But I wont post links or anything, last thing I want at this moment is to be banned as I read its against rules to post links.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Shabake 3 or Varzesh I guess? But I wont post links or anything, last thing I want at this moment is to be banned as I read its against rules to post links.
      it is not against the rules to post links to matches lol

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        I think we have a new ranking for sore losers and TM bashers:
        1) Ali Karimi
        2) Ghalenoei
        3) Branko
        4) Mayeli Kohan
        5) Zolfagharnasab
        I hope Team Melli will put all of them to shame and I pray none of them will be nowhere near Team Melli in the future.
        Don't forget about Mr. Hooman Afazeli He's been quiet lately though, I hear he's negotiating with Arsenal
        Zendebahd Iran

Comment

بنابر تصمیم مسؤولان فدراسیون نماد تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی 2018 «یوپا» نام گرفته که تصویر آن را در زیر میبینید:

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
            Don't forget about Mr. Hooman Afazeli He's been quiet lately though, I hear he's negotiating with Arsenal
            Apologies for this very important omission. He fully deserves to share position No 2 with GN.

Comment

Another pathethic attempt at character assassination of Ali Karimi.
              He is the only player to back up CQ against this federation.
              He stated exactly the same about this match, as the general opinion here has been.
              Yet he is painted as attacking CQ ahead of the wc, because he is sore or something? smh

Comment

so is there any chance that Nourollahi gets called up ? He is easily the best option to start alongside Hajsafi in the midfield for the first match

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  so is there any chance that Nourollahi gets called up ? He is easily the best option to start alongside Hajsafi in the midfield for the first match
                  Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Probably even better than Ezatolahi. Unpopular opinion: Ezatolahi does little to nothing for the team and is extremely overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Probably even better than Ezatolahi. Unpopular opinion: Ezatolahi does little to nothing for the team and is extremely overrated.
                      its unpopular opinion because in comparision to the others, ezatolahi is so far and away the best player we have there. Just look at his performances vs Algeria, Russia, Spartak Moscow, Zenit. He plays the role of DM very well, when he has a clearly defined job (sit right on top of CB's, distribute more), etc. Today he was just thrown into a mess, and asked to be part of the mess for 30 minutes essentially.

Comment

its unpopular opinion because in comparision to the others, ezatolahi is so far and away the best player we have there. Just look at his performances vs Algeria, Russia, Spartak Moscow, Zenit. He plays the role of DM very well, when he has a clearly defined job (sit right on top of CB's, distribute more), etc. Today he was just thrown into a mess, and asked to be part of the mess for 30 minutes essentially.
                        True, I'm probably just pissed off after today's performance. But man has he dropped in quality in comparison of his 2015 games where he scored goals and looked hungry...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          True, I'm probably just pissed off after today's performance. But man has he dropped in quality in comparison of his 2015 games where he scored goals and looked hungry...
                          no he has actually improved a lot. Physically and positionally he is better than ever, he has improved in possession, really everything. Again, use the matches I mentioned to judge him, today was just a shitshow that hopefully results in khanzadeh, gucci, amiri, Torabi getting the boot because they arent WC material.

Comment

I heard no one outside 35 preliminary squad can ... has to be from the 35 man squad.

Comment

I wonder if fans of other countries are as divided on some of their players as we are. I would like to think that most of us here have played football at a high enough level to at least understand the game. But our views are so far apart. Is it us just being Iranian? Meaning we get so emotional that we can't really judge objectively.

The only thing we can all agree on is the Gucci's level has dropped significantly over the last few years. I will forever be grateful to him for the South Korea game, but including him in the WC roster is exactly what we did with Ali Daei in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                I heard no one outside 35 preliminary squad can ... has to be from the 35 man squad.
                                cool. what a masterstroke to call up khanzadeh but not nourollahi. I really hope CQ has a plan for this CDM position because everything he has tried so far vs tunisia now uzbekistan, has just failed miserably. Maybe hes just not gonna play the guy that will play there so Morocco wont know his identity, and wont be able to analyze his deficiencies a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X