This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i wish Ashkan would shave off his disgusting looking isis beard already..!!
    he looks terrible in it ..!!
    love the guy though.... im certainly hoping he gets fit enough to handle the WC pace of play..!!?
    while im @ it ...
    Karim needs to sport an Old School Ali Daie Mustache..!:
    and Sardar better get rid of that homeless child looking, nappy ass fuzz that growing here n there on his face and have a clean shaven looks that enhances his youth outlook combined with his mad skills will definitley help improve his marketabiltiy and transfer fortunes after the wc..!!?
    of late, fker looks like he has just woken up after falling sleep drunk on the carpet ..!!
    Bro, never say anything negative about beards in a Persian forum.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah looks much better with beard than without it

He has an unusually large jaw and the beard covers it to some extend

He looks good with it

Comment

Judging by their pictures, all of them, from CQ's interpreter to their best player, have beard!

I sure hope they all get rid of it for the WC!!! We are already associated with isis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Judging by their pictures, all of them, from CQ's interpreter to their best player, have beard!
          I sure hope they all get rid of it for the WC!!! We are already associated with isis!!!
          With that sense Isco and De Gea should be related to ISIS too.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Its fashion right now. Let the youth have their fun!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post

Common man that is so nasty and ugly , comparing us Iranians and our footballers beards

To those isis/Daesh/Taleban animals 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Comment

lol at a TM news thread turning in to a TM fashion thread

Comment

Guys like Abdollahzadeh still are not in the camp, which makes me think many of the 35 named won't be even part of these training camps and CQ already has his 23 set.

Comment

How would Ramadan and fasting impact the teams performance in terms of fitness, nourishment and stamina??.....

Comment

You are a hamroll.

Edit: We can't be more associated with ISIS, than your country Sweden who actually gives ISIS members housing and welfare, while the rest of the population who is hard working is left poverty.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        You are a hamroll.

Edit: We can't be more associated with ISIS, than your country Sweden who actually gives ISIS members housing and welfare, while the rest of the population who is hard working is left poverty.
                        You guys bored? just chill

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          You guys bored? just chill
                          I'm just defending our players, it's 2018 and people can't have breads without being targeted.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              lol at a TM news thread turning in to a TM fashion thread
                              well a TM training pics thread would be a total bore without some presumptuous, silly comments ...!!

but seriously I know Beards are all the rage nowadays in the western society too...!! but to really Rock a beard well, youve gotto keep it trimmed, style it, curl it in strategic places and constantly fk with it daily..!! ARJ takes the effort to do so...! but it seems that many the rest of the TM lot, just using the beard fad as an excuse to be lazy on their personal hygiene..!!?
                              personally i also like this fad, as it allows me to lazy and let my stubbles grow a couple extra days, so i can then get a far closer and comfortable shave without the usual bloodbath..!! from the looks perspective i dig the 5 oclock shadow better than the full beard ..! cause us persheeans mostly have awful Thick hairs and when we grow facial hair too long it tends to look crazy scary ..!!?

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._the_32_teams/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X