Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Sly;2627902]Getting Chamanian => not getting qualified to the WC => hitting ourselves on our heads thinking why we didn't get a good foreign coach.
    Haven't we already realized like an n times that we will fail with Iranian coaches? The same thing happened with Daei, Ghalenoei, Ghotbi, Mayeli Kohan, Shahrokhi, etc.

I think you misunderstood my comment.

I said Aghajanian should try U16 since Chamanian is no longer the coach of U16.

I did not mean to imply Chamanian is a qualified coach beyond U16.

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
      You guys are not reading between the lines. He is just not a good fit. Even if we get Branco back to team melli it would ultimately not work. We need a good foregin coach with a good reputation and who has a lot of knowledge and experience. If we get other than that we will be put into our lost era the period from after world cup 2006 to before April, 4, 2011. The is the period if you guys remember the time which we had no sense of direction and we were lost and confused all at the same time.
      Always said we need a good foreign coach,no doubt. Vatani coaches don't have the experience nor the up to date international network to make it work. It's not laziness, they could work all day and still not be able to do much for TM.
      Aghajanian could be ad interim coach until our hero arrives.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        I think you misunderstood my comment.

I said Aghajanian should try U16 since Chamanian is no longer the coach of U16.

I did not mean to imply Chamanian is a qualified coach beyond U16.
        uh sorry for the misunderstanding then. My bad!

Comment

It does not matter who the manager is. What matters is that the team buys into the gameplan. The good thing about CQ was that the whole team was behind him. We have never had that before. That is what it takes to be succesful. All the managers with an International licsense can be good enough to lead a team but what matters is if the team fallows that manager.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Whoever next TM coach is, I hope that we change our playstyle to one that is much more attack-minded and less conservative result-oriented. We have so many technical players on the up and coming that it would be a shape for us to adapt a playstyle that can't bring the best out of them.

Comment

This great informative thread is well over 100 pages.
              Please continue in Vol. 5
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...06#post2628006

thanks
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
              X