X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Boxing is a great stamina builder.
    Yes it is. In fact many athletes who play different sports box in order to get into or get back into shape.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post

must say i love that the TM training complex displays a huge picture of the moment when ashkan should have been awarded a penalty against argentina HAHA

Comment

Torabi and Taremi always have the funniest expressions lol

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          must say i love that the TM training complex displays a huge picture of the moment when ashkan should have been awarded a penalty against argentina HAHA
          I just saw it [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The picture selection is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The Persepolis and Esteghlal players were all in camp today.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              I just saw it [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The picture selection is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I love it... Keep em hungry.. Dejagah is ready to show group B who's boss

Comment

i wish Ashkan would shave off his disgusting looking isis beard already..!!
                he looks terrible in it ..!!
                love the guy though.... im certainly hoping he gets fit enough to handle the WC pace of play..!!?
                while im @ it ...
                Karim needs to sport an Old School Ali Daie Mustache..!:
                and Sardar better get rid of that homeless child looking, nappy ass fuzz that growing here n there on his face and have a clean shaven looks that enhances his youth outlook combined with his mad skills will definitley help improve his marketabiltiy and transfer fortunes after the wc..!!?
                of late, fker looks like he has just woken up after falling sleep drunk on the carpet ..!!
                Last edited by BacheLot; 05-17-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  love the guy though.... im certainly hoping he gets fit enough to handle the WC pace of play..!!?
                  No way man, it's his signature look and he wears it well! Don't be ashamed of his ability to grow facial hair...many on other teams wished they could!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    No way man, it's his signature look and he wears it well! Don't be ashamed of his ability to grow facial hair...many on other teams wished they could!
                    i suppose, it does suit his aggressive style of play and strike further fear into opponents marking him..!!
                    its just that he comes across as a guy who might snap @ any moment from a possible bad call and pull a knife o gardane davaro beboreh..! or blow himself up or something...!! lol

Comment

i love how the guy is annoyed usa is not in the WC

Comment

Guys Varzesh3 is reporting that Ali Karimi continues to have an injured back and could miss

The WC.

Comment

while im @ it ...
                          WTF is wrong with u...
                          He doesnt even have a long beard.
                          Man I had one of the craziest beards in Vienna during the period were IS was strong... and people complimented my beard... strangers on the street. no one single guy said something about isis.
                          Ur brainwashed. Beards lool nice and most men with beards look masculine and alpha
                          sigpic

Comment

while im @ it ...
                            Karim needs to sport an Old School Ali Daie Mustache..!:
                            and Sardar better get rid of that homeless child looking, nappy ass fuzz that growing here n there on his face and have a clean shaven looks that enhances his youth outlook combined with his mad skills will definitley help improve his marketabiltiy and transfer fortunes after the wc..!!?
                            of late, fker looks like he has just woken up after falling sleep drunk on the carpet ..!!
                            lmao, beards are very popular in europe, even amongst white people. I legit wish I could grow one

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                              X