Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point there is no risk in using the likes of Mazaheri. I mean this guy can't be worse than Beiranvand.

Comment

Honestly, the goal was certainly no mistake by Beiranvand. Why is everyone always so super dramatic?

Comment

I have a feeling Amir Abedzadeh will do a Haghighi and become number one in the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
          After watching PP play today, I am seriously worried about the form of Beiranvand. He seems shaky and once again, he conceived a goal that he should have saved! I have a feeling he is gonna loose his spot in the main roster for the WC. The question is who is going to replace him??
          He almost scored an own goal at the end after Hosseini goal ... he went to catch it and luckily went out. The shot was weak and the aim wasn't even great.
          We need to go to Plan B for GK. Need to start Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            I have a feeling Amir Abedzadeh will do a Haghighi and become number one in the last minute.
            Was about to say the same thing! It follows the same pattern as last time as well! A goalkeeper playing his trade in Portugal with seemingly an outsider chance of making it to the squad, all of a sudden becomes the first choice! who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Honestly, the goal was certainly no mistake by Beiranvand. Why is everyone always so super dramatic?
              Come on man, he has done this number of times, look at the first leg. He was way off in his positioning!

Comment

Looking at pure goalkeeping skills, Mazaheri and Hosseini are the best we got. Both can also pull saves that win games, but based on the couple of last seasons I would opt for Mazaheri in goal from now on, just because he has been so consistent. Hosseini has only been very good for one season.

Comment

Watching the highlights of today's ACL game and some of Beiro's recent film...outside of his cannon for an arm, what are the redeeming qualities of this GK? He hardly seems international calibre! His ball handling is TERRIBLE (seems to never hold it), he has great size but his reactions and leaping ability leave much to be desired, and we've seen questionable decision making from him time and time again.
                  I haven't watched Hosseini much, but I really am questioning ARH's exclusion from the 35 man roster. His club career may be swirling down the drain and his attitude in Sweden disappointing, but he has always given his all and been a good player for Team Melli...and he is also the most proven and demonstrably talented GK we have. One month before the WC isn't the time to speak about "potential" anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                    Watching the highlights of today's ACL game and some of Beiro's recent film...outside of his cannon for an arm, what are the redeeming qualities of this GK? He hardly seems international calibre! His ball handling is TERRIBLE (seems to never hold it), he has great size but his reactions and leaping ability leave much to be desired, and we've seen questionable decision making from him time and time again.
                    I haven't watched Hosseini much, but I really am questioning ARH's exclusion from the 35 man roster. His club career may be swirling down the drain and his attitude in Sweden disappointing, but he has always given his all and been a good player for Team Melli...and he is also the most proven and demonstrably talented GK we have. One month before the WC isn't the time to speak about "potential" anymore!
                    Time to give Rahmati a ring?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                      Time to give Rahmati a ring?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
                      At this moment, he's the best option!!! but it will never happen as long as CQ is the coach!

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Reddit is going to do a Preview of Team Melli, our star players, probable line-up. It will be up tomorrow.

Interesting to see what the Khareji people think about our team’s chances.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                          At this point I wouldn't mind inviting back Haghighi for Beiranvand.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            That shot was absolutely savable. It didn't came with high speed and his reaction time was super slow on that shot from quite a distance.

Comment

Team Melli training today

Comment

I don't understand why Haghighi wasn't invited, Even if Beiranvand was head and shoulders better than him (which he isn't) Haghighi has world cup and European experience which beiro doesn't and he is a calm confident goaly, Beiranvand is a shaky nervous goaly even in regular matches, Imagine how nervous he will be at the world cup!
                                You just got Caged
                                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X