Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arab conspiracy against Iran. Don’t be surprised if the other Arabs cancel too. They may allow one to happen so they can scout us for Morrocco.

Comment

Probably was never really Confirmed to begin with ..!?
      Folks in IFF have this nasty habit of announcing Friendlies before it’s really finalized ..!
      This ain’t the first time & won’t be the last cancelation.
      In fact I’d be very impressed if half the friendlies they’ve been announcing actually materialize.

Comment

AND DON"T FORGET...

Originally posted by krol View Post
        How about going to the world cup twice in a row for the first time in our history?
        How about beating the champions of Copa America and giving Argentina a better fight than any team gave them in the world cup?
        How about staying at the top of the Asian rankings ahead of teams whose second division clubs have better facilities than our top five teams put together?
        How about fighting for his guys against a federation that before him was used to sending the team to a village in Austria and calling it a "foreign camp" while the traveling officials spent the players' money on their own entourage?
        How about building a national training and coordination center for our national teams at every age level AND THEN fighting the federation to take it back after they gave it away?
        And I know most CQ bashers aren't old enough to remember, but how about building a team that for the first time in decades actually played as a team? A team that for the first time relied on a system rather than a few stars and wasn't run by competing cliques of players?
        You don't have to LOVE the guy or think he's perfect. But the bitterness and hatred some Iranians have against this man is just plain disgusting. It's based on nothing but ignorance and ingratitude...and in many cases a pathetic streak of racism and xenophobia they try to pass off as "nationalism".
        Adding to Krol's excellent post...

How about building a team with discipline for the first time....getting rid of selfish & self-possessed players who dictated to the coach and picked players.

How about having a team that has a confident, strong defence for the first time...not one that gave every Iranian a heart attack anytime the ball got near our goal. A team whose defencemen don't give up big time Sooti's in every game. Even experienced established players used to make childish errors (Khakpoor in 97-98!).

How about setting a new standard in fitness...we actually have some players that run >10k regularly in games? Even our PGL games are being played at better standards.

How about pushing every mamma loving Iranian football player to move to Europe...we've never had this many at anytime in our football history?

How about introducing and developing so many talents that now we have two players for every position...in some cases 3 or 4? Even goalkeepers are not safe.

How about introducing meritocracy to Iranian football? Every player in every team knows that if they consistently play at a high level, they have a strong chance of getting invited to TM?

This is CQ's last few months with TM and now all the rejects and critics, past and present, are no longer afraid and raising their voices. They all want TM to fail badly so that they can rub it in all of our faces. But those of us who have followed TM for longer than a decade can tell you that we have never had a team with so much cohesion, discipline, fitness, and intelligent strategy...at least not in the post-revolution era. Our famous 1998 team was a disaster in defence and we hardly could beat Asian teams. Got to the WC taking the longest route of any team culminating in one of the luckiest wins in football history in Melbourne. If that crazy dude had not ripped our net...

Comment

Possible replacement for Dejagah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please tell me these are not the world cup kits.

Comment

They will have red stripes instead of black and no line across the sleeve

Comment

FFIRI in collaboration with the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, will have an exhibit in Moscow during the World Cup showcasing Iranian art and handicrafts:

"Iranian handicrafts to come into sight in World Cup

Collections of Iranian handicrafts will find their ways to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Iran’s Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization plans to hold a handicrafts exhibit in Moscow during the event, ISNA quoted Pouya Mahmoudian who presides over the CHHTO exports department as saying on Saturday.

In close collaboration with the Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) in this regard, exquisite handicrafts will be utilized as Iran’s gifts to senior sports officials and athletes during the event, she added.

“The World Cup opens up a great opportunity to introduce our crafts and traditional arts to people from other countries …. and helps to develop handicrafts market in Russia.”

The FFIRI have already presented Iranian handicrafts to senior sports officials such as FIFA President Gianni Infantino and Russia World Cup Chief Vitaly Mutko, the report said.

The 2018 FIFA World Cup is anticipated to lure thousands of Iranian fans to Russia as Iran national team has been qualified for the prestigious event."

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4215...t-in-World-Cup

Comment

According to CQ, the 34 men squad will be announced before Norooz.

Do you think that the Zob Ahan players will be included? They haven't trained with TM for couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Do you think that the Zob Ahan players will be included? They haven't trained with TM for couple of weeks.
                    I can't see Mazaheri getting dropped. Akbar Imani might.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                      Probably... with a cheetah on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Probably... with a cheetah on them.
                        These kits + sticker of IFF logo + Uhlsport fonts + player's first name on the back = IFF = 0

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I read it a different way. He said his team will have a 34 man squad ready in March, but they will reassess in April and May before actually submitting in May as required.

بر اساس درخواست فیفا نیاز داریم که تا ماه می (اردیبهشت) فهرست ۳۴ نفره خود را ارائه کنیم. ما سخت در حال کار بر روی این موضوع هستیم. استراتژی من این است که قبل از بازیهای دوستانه در فروردین دپارتمان فنی تیم ملی بتواند فهرست ۳۴ نفره بازیکنان را نهایی کند. بعد از آن بازنگری خواهیم داشت. یک بررسی مجدد در مارچ و یک بررسی دیگر در آپریل خواهیم داشت و آخرین بررسی ما هم ۱۴ می خواهد بود

Comment

can't find a thread about Ali Alipor, he is by far the highest goalscorer in the IPL, seems like a legionnaire waiting to happen, after the success of our other legionnaires I'm sure teams from the greek/russian/holland leagues will be looking to get themselves the next karim/azmoun/taremi/kaveh from the iranian league, his 22 years young, whats his chances of getting into CQ WC plans as a back up maybe? any transfer news? and why doesn't he have a thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
                              can't find a thread about Ali Alipor, he is by far the highest goalscorer in the IPL, seems like a legionnaire waiting to happen, after the success of our other legionnaires I'm sure teams from the greek/russian/holland leagues will be looking to get themselves the next karim/azmoun/taremi/kaveh from the iranian league, his 22 years young, whats his chances of getting into CQ WC plans as a back up maybe? any transfer news? and why doesn't he have a thread lol
                              He is really good and I like him. But he probably doesn't have a thread because he is playing in Iran and that usually just goes into the domestic league thread. Plus we are stacked in the striker position. But I would personally rather have him than Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                Left over Bryan Munich training kit from 1972. Awful.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X