X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Let’s hope it’s torabi!
    Torabi can do much better than Charleroi and the Belgian league.

Comment

I think CQ wants him if Dejagah is not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Torabi can do much better than Charleroi and the Belgian league.
        What makes you think that ?

It’s still a HUGE step up from PGL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          What makes you think that ?
          It’s still a HUGE step up from PGL.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Because I think Torabi's level is HUGE compared to PGL level. and because we've had great players like him before who've managed themselves well in better leagues and more!

Don't look at Rezaeian.

Comment

Guys there are no rumors of Torabi to Belgium..are you guys just going back and forth over a hypothetical scenario?

Comment

What do you think of this power ranking? It was announced by CIES, a famous independent football study centre created by FIFA and University of Neuchatel.
              http://www.football-observatory.com/...p/2017/225/en/
              Issue number 225 of the CIES Football Observatory Weekly Post reveals the most likely World Cup winners according to an exclusive power index. This index combines the average percentage of matches played at domestic league level since July 2017 by the 23 most fielded players per team in the qualifying campaign with the average sporting level of employer clubs. Spain tops the list ahead of Brazil.
              During current season, the 23 Spanish footballers most fielded in the qualification stage have on average played 81.1% of domestic league matches. This is the highest figure measured among all participating teams. The average sporting level of the clubs employing Spanish players is also the greatest overall: 1.37. According to these criteria, Spain is well placed to repeat its 2010 success. Three other teams have a power index of more than 80: Brazil, France and Germany.
              At the opposite end of the table, the lowest power index was recorded for Panama. Two other nations have a score inferior to 25: Iran and Saudi Arabia. For all these countries, reaching the last 16 stage would be a great achievement. For more information about the features of players employed during the qualifications, please refer to the 30th edition of the CIES Football Observatory Monthly Report.
              [M%]: % of domestic league matches played since 01/07/2017 - [CF]: CIES club coefficient of employer clubs

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/451906/تاج-با-کی...ا-ندارد

TAJ: We’ve reached in some agreements with CQ in order to sign a new contract.
                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

What a great non-answer.

Comment

YESSSS!!!! Let’s hope it’s 4 more years and not just for the AC.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      YESSSS!!!! Let’s hope it’s 4 more years and not just for the AC.
                      Amen to that.

I swear 4 more years with CQ, and TM will truly be a force to be reckoned with. We should be able to reach the Quarterfinals of WC 2022.

Comment

i hope its true

Comment

Judging by today's Tasim article it sounds as if Dejagah's situation has not improved much and he is a real question for the WC. If this is the case, then the idea of calling up Arzani becomes much, much stronger. I don't like what I've heard from him in the press, but it seems that Team Melli will have a real need at the tournament for his skills now.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            Judging by today's Tasim article it sounds as if Dejagah's situation has not improved much and he is a real question for the WC. If this is the case, then the idea of calling up Arzani becomes much, much stronger. I don't like what I've heard from him in the press, but it seems that Team Melli will have a real need at the tournament for his skills now.
                            No they don't. Shojaei, Ghoddos, and Ansarifard are more than enough to hold down the 10 position. Even if we needed someone new, Arzani is pretty low on the list. I'd MUCH rather take Reza Shekari if it came to that.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Taremi and Kaveh Rezaei can play there as well and I'm not mentioning Jahanbakhsh and Torabi who've both been tried there and did very well.

The only thing Dejagah's absence will take away from TM is his experience. Talent-wise we don't lack anything upfront.

Another good DM and CB should rather be in our minds. I guess goalkeeper too.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                                No they don't. Shojaei, Ghoddos, and Ansarifard are more than enough to hold down the 10 position. Even if we needed someone new, Arzani is pretty low on the list. I'd MUCH rather take Reza Shekari if it came to that.
                                i heard masoud was injured also, i still think if dejagah is not starting, then ghoddos should be the one starting, but i am sure TM will choose dejagah and try to get him ready for wc any way they can, even if it mean burning someone to bring him to russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X