Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartwarming video clip about PAG appreciating her mother in the stands. He lost his mother when he was a young boy and overcame lots of hardships with her mother’s support. Go Morteza! Go TM!

https://www.facebook.com/theafcasian...1679611517280/

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Comment

Comment

In the event team melli makes it to the final. Who do you want Iran to play against?

South Korea
            Qatar
            Australia
            United Arab Emirates

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Hej Guys, Calm down!!
              I don't want to respond to that person because i abide by the mantra "do not feed the trolls", but anyone who accuses people in such a heinous way should have some kind of reprimand, just my opinion. I (and many others on this forum) have always, and only, been talking about the hundreds of thousands of disgusting anti-TM posts on instagram/facebook/twitter, this individual knows this and yet is deflecting as if I'm talking about posts on pfdc.

I never ever would call former team melli players "vatanforoosh", "IR puppets" etc...., they are my heroes. Mahdavikia in my eyes can do no wrong, I love him. Read that person's post and tell me it is not disgusting what he is accusing me of. Saying that hypothetically I would call Beiranvand vatanforoosh in 10 years time... (!) Just as I have NEVER called any player, or anyone really, a vatanforoosh and have certainly never given any lessons on nationalism, which I abhor. I don't think its acceptable Essi jAn, what do you think? Is there anything wrong with my statements?

I also wonder why someone is called "NFL" but has never posted anything about NFL.

I'm sorry but I'm holding back with this post, there's a lot more I want to say....

CLIFF'S NOTES: I have never ever called anyone a vatanforoosh, and would NEVER do this. Accusing someone of something they would never dream of doing, is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                In the event team melli makes it to the final. Who do you want Iran to play against?

South Korea
                Qatar
                Australia
                United Arab Emirates
                Australia. I think there would be much more media coverage and our boys will bring their A plus game. Less of the shenanigans that UAE and Qatar can have, both for different reasons. And South Korea, like us, have not won this cup in decades and will be very very hungry for revenge for our last 4 wins against them.

The Guardian is only covering Australia games, giving them live coverage and lots of info about opponent teams etc...

Comment

South Korea
                  Qatar
                  Australia
                  United Arab Emirates
                  UAE obviously. They are the worst of the teams mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Heartwarming video clip about PAG appreciating her mother in the stands. He lost his mother when he was a young boy and overcame lots of hardships with her mother’s support. Go Morteza! Go TM!

https://www.facebook.com/theafcasian...1679611517280/
                    This is why we’ll win the Asian Cup. Our men are playing for something bigger than themselves.

Comment

Futbaldoost & Dj Pedram sharmandamun kardin.Charismatic TM.

CQ is like good wine, gets better with age.
                      Carlos Eastwood.

TM is wine
                      Wine is TM.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Australia. I think there would be much more media coverage and our boys will bring their A plus game. Less of the shenanigans that UAE and Qatar can have, both for different reasons. And South Korea, like us, have not won this cup in decades and will be very very hungry for revenge for our last 4 wins against them.
                        The Guardian is only covering Australia games, giving them live coverage and lots of info about opponent teams etc...
                        Your arguments are valid but don't u think Australia also wants revenge?
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I don't want to respond to that person because i abide by the mantra "do not feed the trolls", but anyone who accuses people in such a heinous way should have some kind of reprimand, just my opinion. I (and many others on this forum) have always, and only, been talking about the hundreds of thousands of disgusting anti-TM posts on instagram/facebook/twitter, this individual knows this and yet is deflecting as if I'm talking about posts on pfdc.
                          You were not talking about posts on pfdc?

Sorry champ, the sheer number of absolutely disgusting posts against not only the national team's coach but the actual national team (fohsheh khahar madar and a lot worse) from people who are of an age (and background) who should know a lot better mean that we should be able to call this out again and again. It has been absolutely disgusting and reflects as badly on us as when other bisavads flood Messi or Ronaldo's instagram to swear at him.

In any case, look at the PP fans on this forum. Apart from a vocal minority of 5 (You, NFL, tooleh khers and two others), the rest are supporting TM and very upset with their club and its so-called "coach".

no you don't use nasty words to label former TM players, you do it in your own sneaky ways .
                          otherwise, why do you go from the "disgusting posts" on facebook, lol, to naming individuals on this forum?? what was your point?

Comment

South Korea
                            Qatar
                            Australia
                            United Arab Emirates
                            the match vs China is our final, we are the under dogs
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                              Your arguments are valid but don't u think Australia also wants revenge?
                              Absolutely right but I am hoping we can still defeat them and unlike Korea, our match against them was a time before any of these players were involved, unlike Korea where the taste of defeat will be stained on the lips of Son and co. In any case, this is a much weaker Australia team than their recent squads.

Can't take anything for granted though..., lets get past China first

Comment

step by step, first let us pass China before we think of other opponents....
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X