This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    You are sooooo incorrect soooo incorrect that I cant even say anything else.
    the amount of koon soozi ESPECIALLY karimi and branko of all the haters will feel can start a wild fire worse than anything california has ever seen. we're talking some real next level sh!t
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I love and will love Persepolis i became huge football fan by following Persepolis in late 80s. I met pretty much everyone of that generation, and later on. BUT i can't be blind and close my eyes to shit that going on by Persepolis current and ex players, fans, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I love and will love Persepolis i became huge football fan by following Persepolis in late 80s. I met pretty much everyone of that generation, BUT i can't be blind and close my eyes to shit that going on by Persepolis current and ex players, fans, etc.
        This is no longer the Persepolis of our fathers - they have shifted, we must shift our love of them too. A yes-man like Branko and him using Persepolis to get to TM cannot be condoned. It's shameful and we must stop our support of Persepolis (temporarily) because of what has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          This is no longer the Persepolis of our fathers - they have shifted, we must shift our love of them too. A yes-man like Branko and him using Persepolis to get to TM cannot be condoned. It's shameful and we must stop our support of Persepolis (temporarily) because of what has happened.
          I don't agree with this agha,
          Players will come and go, coaches will come and go, at the end the name of Persepolis remain. I bet you with few bad result the same fans will start Haya kon Raha kon for Branko,

What disappoint me the most is some players such as Jalal, Alipour(which i am a huge fan), they worked with Queiroz and they saw the difference yet as i said they fell into the trap of fans, ex-players, coaches and some K.Maghz people!

Comment

I don't agree with this agha,
            Players will come and go, coaches will come and go, at the end the name of Persepolis remain. I bet you with few bad result the same fans will start Haya kon Raha kon for Branko,

What disappoint me the most is some players such as Jalal, Alipour(which i am a huge fan), they worked with Queiroz and they saw the difference yet as i said they fell into the trap of fans, ex-players, coaches and some K.Maghz people!
            My point exactly - the toxicity that has enamored Persepolis has undermined it. In order to clean it from this stench and holding them accountable, we need to be not supportive of the current conditions.

Comment

My point exactly - the toxicity that has enamored Persepolis has undermined it. In order to clean it from this stench and holding them accountable, we need to be not supportive of the current conditions.
              The letter posted by all Persepolis players during such a crucial situation was totally unacceptable, planned and disappointing. Only Beiro, Norollahi didn't post it.

For this matter only i hope CQ stays and we no more see any of these players in TM. That will teach them a huge lesson!

Comment

With all due respect, fans can support whatever club they wants and nobody can stop them, when it comes to national team we all will be united even if we don't like CQ or IFF. When it comes to Iranian clubs competing in ACL, I support Iranian side, and not others against Persepolis, Esteghlal, etc.

Comment

Now all of TM players posting this picture on their Insta page(even Beiro and Norrollahi), a picture is worth a thousand words. Best Answer and they show they are behind their head coach, focused and nothing can distract them:

Comment

Now all of TM players posting this picture on their Insta page(even Beiro and Norrollahi), a picture is worth a thousand words. Best Answer and they show they are behind their head coach, focused and nothing can distract them:
                    Koone loongiya besooze! Ine team-e-ma!!
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ashkan comes out and supports Carlos - again. Great unity.

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...05470950871040

Comment

I bet people like Karimi, Mayeli, Branko and most of PP players,etc were waiting for TM to lose today, and can't wait for TM failure!
                        Screw anyone and everyone who would want Team Melli’s failure.

Gooreh pedareh har vatan foroushe olaaghi ke doa bokone Team Melli bebazeh.

Comment

I was watching the Jordan -Vietnam game and realized how tough it was to beat Vietnam! We did with ease but ask the Jordanians that basically ripped their Arse and still couldnt beat them ! They eventually lost on PK! We beat teams with ease that other teams struggle with!

One other thing to note was that on the Jordanian team Omar Shafi their ageing GK was still playing!!! We have changed 10 goalies since we last played Jordan and they still have him in the starting line up!!! Goes to show how much CQ has done for IRan!!! now lets appreciate him and push IFF to renew his contract!....

Comment

People were making similar bogus claims when Ghotbi was the coach. my question back then was the same as today.
                            Only weak people look for the easy targets (excuses) Like Ghotbi, or Branko, Mafia, Refs, Arab Money.. If Branko or whomever becomes the head coach of your national team you have to wonder who offered him the job. Ghotbi or Brnako can't become a coach unless someone at IFF, usually the head, offers the job to him. If you can't attack the IFF or his bosses because you are worried that you may end up in Jail in Iran, then that's your problem. Not Branko's or Ghotbi's. meaning that your attack should be pointed at those who make the decision. Instead you are busy calling playes like seyd Jalal and many other former TM player "vatanforoush".

Remember about 9/10 years ago, Daie was on 90 via the phone with Adel, telling everyone how a national team coach will be chosen. that was when people thought it would be between Ghotbi, and two others. Daie said whomever has stronger MAFIA will get the job!!!! Remember that? Or have you forgotten??

two days later he was selected as the head coach of the national team.
                            your claim here is as valid as Daie's was back then.

Comment

I love the fact that all team melli players are sharing the same post on their insta. Love their unity

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                You are sooooo incorrect soooo incorrect that I cant even say anything else.
                                Aan kass keh nadaanad va nadaanad keh nadaanad
                                Dar jahl-e morakkab abadul dahr bemaanad.

Comment

Working...
                                X