This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
    Are you still sure Gholizadeh will leave?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
    From what we were told yes. I don't know if the situation changes

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      From what we were told yes. I don't know if the situation changes
      Pasha just tweeted about a "surprise". So you rule out the possibility of this surprise to be about Gholi?

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
        Pasha just tweeted about a "surprise". So you rule out the possibility of this surprise to be about Gholi?

The surprise is unrelated to Gholizadeh. You will find out tomorrow what that is.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          The surprise is unrelated to Gholizadeh. You will find out tomorrow what that is.
          So sad.

Comment

I am surprised that CQ didnt say anything about gholi at the press conference or did no one ask?

Comment

beIN Sports is doing their documentary for Iran in 30mins if anyone is interested to watch. beIN Sports Max 1.

Comment

No fucking one asked!
                Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
                I am surprised that CQ didnt say anything about gholi at the press conference or did no one ask?

Comment

Let me take a wild goose ..!
                  ARJ pulled his hammy again in training & will miss the AC along with gholizadeh who gets shipped back to Charleroi..!
                  Carlos calls up ..!? Alikoor ???

Comment

Latest TM practice photos from Abu Dhabi. These were published this morning on IFF site so they are probably from Saturday night. Note how CQ is showing affection to make sure he warms the hearts of the players.

Comment

I think these were from yesterday (Jan 5th) ... as both Gholizadeh and JB were practicing ...

Comment

beiro showing azmoun, taremi, and ansarifard how to finish. sheesh
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          I think these were from yesterday (Jan 5th) ... as both Gholizadeh and JB were practicing ...
                          I think you are right. They were published this morning on the IFF site. I corrected the post.

Comment

Here are the lates photos from earlier tonight at Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium (Abu Dhabi). Go TM!

Comment

ARJ having his chai...it’s all good

Comment

Biggest Sardar smile I've ever seen....he's scoring tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X