X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Brilliant UAE organizing committee.
    My exact sentiments. It would have been easier to believe had it been in Iran, however Hard to believe UAE making such honest mistakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

no doubt those UAE douchebags did this shit on purpose..! wtf are those colors on the bus anyways ??
        but Fkem-all, CQ will surely use these pathetic antics of the host/afc to further motivate TM players for a swift payback on the pitch..!! personally im more worried of shady officiating during our games than these ignorant pre-game antics of these looser ayrab lot....!
        Last edited by BacheLot; 01-03-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Everyone looking sharp! TM SHIREH!

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              whatever happened to this kid ? )didnt something tragic i dont recall now what ?
              he was a fantastic dribbler and a very technical footballer only needing a bit of European club football refinement to flourish into something special..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                whatever happened to this kid ? )didnt something tragic i dont recall now what ?
                he was a fantastic dribbler and a very technical footballer only needing a bit of European club football refinement to flourish into something special..!
                Sadly, he passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Date of death 19 April 2016 (aged 30)
                  On 19 April 2016, Oladi died in Tehran's Tajrish Hospital at the age of 30. The cause of death has not yet been officially reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                    Have you seen our bus? The slogan on the bus is "Eighty Million People. One of Nation. One heartbeat."
                    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    I am no expert on English language, but what's with "One of Nation"? isn't supposed to be "One Nation, One heartbeat"?

I think they meant to say Of one Nation, one Heartbeat.

btw - why BLACK? even simple white would be better.
                    Looks like Darth Vader is entering the stadium.
                    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-03-2019, 06:40 PM.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Error 404!
                      Realist jigar
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Everyone looking sharp! TM SHIREH!
                        Sunshine Shojaie and delbar Dejagah, enjoy their presence people while they're still gracing TM...we're blessed.

We will look back in a few years....
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          My exact sentiments. It would have been easier to believe had it been in Iran, however Hard to believe UAE making such honest mistakes!
                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Fck up is IFF ..AFC/UAE organizers print what they are given. They have no responsibility to proof read or make corrections. The way the whole thing is written the font, punctuation, etc tells you someone wrote it with no English knowledge.

And what is with flag of Nigeria and Austria wrapping around the bus?????

Comment

AFC officials briefed TM players, coaches and staff on the rules and regulations of the tournament, took official photos of all the players and presented team captain with the tournament participation plaque.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              I think they meant to say Of one Nation, one Heartbeat.
                              btw - why BLACK? even simple white would be better.
                              Looks like Darth Vader is entering the stadium.
                              I find it very very hard to believe that this was a mistake. Nothing in Dubai gets done without perfection. So The psych game has started. UAE is hell bent on derailing our path to the trophy. !

Comment

German article on the political tensions in the Asian cup calling the tournament "Mickie Mouse Cup"

https://www.sportschau.de/fussball/i...p-vae-100.html

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X