This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Is this include injured players(Saeid, Gholizadeh, Kaveh, Moharrami, etc) or the ones who were excluded in last minutes?
    I guess this rule should cover whoever was part of TM in last year or so.

Military spokesperson said news is false.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

I am no expert on English language, but what's with "One of Nation"? isn't supposed to be "One Nation, One heartbeat"?

Comment

Trouble Ahead.

TM best CB , PAG & Hosseini came from U16-23 process and by the time they got to TM , they were ready with international experience.

Currently, there is no good CB in any class of our youth class from U16-U23. A worse situation is with U23. Aghasi, Gholami, Rahimi all with IPL experience did not impress U23 coaches. Arta and Dorreh have not been with U16-U20 class are average talent and not very tall. for now, Kranjcar playing an LB Noorafkan as CB.
        None of these prospects are in the same class as PAG and Hosseini. Sohrabian, Naderi, Salimi all have been at some points with youth programs, not as CB but they have switched to CB as they were needed .

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHHA NO WAY this shit is the best fuck-up I have ever seen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            I am no expert on English language, but what's with "One of Nation"? isn't supposed to be "One Nation, One heartbeat"?

Comment

Brilliant UAE organizing committee.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Really? You can't hire an English proficient reader to proof-read these before printing on the bus! Who is running this circus?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Really? You can't hire an English proficient reader to proof-read these before printing on the bus! Who is running this circus?
                  It's AFC my friend

Comment

Welcome to AFC at its best.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

VAR at Asian Cup
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

UAE, Saudi and the rest of their gang will use any means to make this
                        tournament a hell for Iran. That's their mission and CQ's mission is to
                        make his team focus and concentrate on the job. That's his biggest
                        challenge in winning this tournament.

Comment

CQ’s interview earlier today:

https://tamasha.com/v/nDe49

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            It's AFC my friend
                            I am not sure if this is on AFC or on UAE. Isn't UAE the one providing the logistics?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Embarrassing Emailed the federation via the website and asked that they request a correction through official channels.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                I am not sure if this is on AFC or on UAE. Isn't UAE the one providing the logistics?
                                Probably UAE, as the local organizers are usually tasked with the details of the tournament. However, it doesn't speak well for AFC either, as they should have required more from the local organizers.

Comment

Working...
                                X