This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Prior to CQ, teams like North Korea would make it to the WC ahead of us. Let that sink in and appreciate what CQ has done for us.
    and before that India made it to the WC ahead of us. so what? we have also made it to the WC 3 other times prior to CQ. with Iranian and foreign coaches! with far less drama and far less support, far less money, no private jets, no million dollar contracts, no millionaire players, no European based players, no camps. nothing!

the question remains, what does Mr. goodarzi have to do with Mr. Shaghayeghee?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Human Afazeli is that you my nibba?
      well, let's see. back when Ghotbi was the coach I used to be asked if I am related to him. Now I am being asked if I am Afazeli. I guess I have moved up in the coaching world. lol.

sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        well, let's see. back when Ghotbi was the coach I used to be asked if I am related to him. Now I am being asked if I am Afazeli. I guess I have moved up in the coaching world. lol.

sorry to disappoint you.
        Ever heard of sarcasm lad?

Comment

and before that India made it to the WC ahead of us. so what? we have also made it to the WC 3 other times prior to CQ. with Iranian and foreign coaches! with far less drama and far less support, far less money, no private jets, no million dollar contracts, no millionaire players, no European based players, no camps. nothing!

the question remains, what does Mr. goodarzi have to do with Mr. Shaghayeghee?
          No one is saying that CQ is perfect but you know whatvhe is? Better than anyone else we have ever seen and better than any other option available to us today. I dont know what your problem is but please dont be a namak nashnas. We were one strike away from topping a group with Spain and Portugal. This is all because of CQ. You need to learn to stay calm and trust in CQ.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

be as it may, would you as a coach go to the Arab country and tell the Media "iranian people were afraid of playing Bahrain before I came"?? I am saying even if it were true, would you say that in the open to the media?
            I am not sure if CQ use these words, but its nothing new; i mean he like to play the underdog to release pressure
            from TM and put it on the others. Maybe he thought, that arabs will be determined to punish Tm since they feal inferior ( in football terms)
            and with his statement he tries to feed their inferiority complex so that they feel good again. I mean the Tournament is in UAE and Golf Arabs (except Qatar)
            dont like us, so he try to prevent any sneeky tricks from refs. etc. by "insulting" Iran. Sound strange but this would be my guess.

Comment

All this garbage has me rethinking being a fan of Perspolis.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Bahrain

Well I was always afraid playing Bahrain. Everybody I knew too. Because TM was shaky and not predictable at all. You never knew what was coming. Nowadays you know at least defense is well organised...

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  We have more players playing in Europe now than ever before. I am not into assumptions and funky mathematics I only understand stats. I do not like to do this but I do not like to see people who served our country belittled and treated unfairly due to bias. You obviously are not old enough to remember that Iran has always been among the top teams in Asia. Cq results so far have been very disappointing to me. Hopefully though he will prove his caliber at this Asian Cup.
                  LOLL! I am not old enough, bashe lol, shoma chan salete?
                  We have players who play in some half a$$ 2nd or 3rd rated European leagues and some are not even starters vs teams under Branko which had:
                  Karimi @ Bayern
                  Zandi @ k'Lautern
                  Mahdavikia @ HSV
                  Rahman @ Serie A
                  and both Ando and Nekounam joined Bolton and Osasuna right after WC.
                  We were best team in Asia? How come we made it only once to WC between 2000 to 2014??!? and finished only ONCE among top 4 teams in Asia between 2000 up to now?!
                  Queiroz gave identity to this team which was previously ruined by Branko's stupid mistakes to play old or useless players in different competitions!

Comment

So apparently we're the oldest team of the Asian Cup with 27.6. Youngest is Vietnam with 23.7 and the second youngest team is Iraq with 24.3 followed by Qatar and India.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      So apparently we're the oldest team of the Asian Cup with 27.6. Youngest is Vietnam with 23.7 and the second youngest team is Iraq with 24.3 followed by Qatar and India.
                      This stat is misleading. Our starting players are all young. We carry some older players on our bench for mostly moral reasons.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        And people would crap on him because he has a beard and was religious, yet they don't know he was always a religious dude (even in the 70s).
                        He talks sense and logic these days. Although back in the days when he was the head of IFF, we all would bash him, resenting him for various reasons...

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                        Why do some of the pants look way to long or fit bad?! F.e. Taremis und Ansarifards pants doent dit so good.On the other side Jahanbakhshs looks too short.
                        Rezaeian and Jahanbakhsh have had it hemmed indeed and a little tighter fit which is today's fashion for men. The rest of the team pants look way too long.

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                        This stat is misleading. Our starting players are all young. We carry some older players on our bench for mostly moral reasons.
                        True. But usually they go by the whole team's average age and not just the starting line up.

Comment

The forum has been convoluted with so much back and forth about CQ/Branko etc that it’s diluted actual news and posts about TM/AC. Feels like every thread lately is just full of people arguing with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                            All this garbage has me rethinking being a fan of Perspolis.
                            Honestly man, do it - I was a fan too before, left them a while back. They think Persepolis is their national team (so I asked them, how can you be a national team if 1) you are just a club, 2) you have non Iranians on your team. They have poisonous fans, they have completely taken over Instagram.

I respect Tracktor fans more than them.

Comment

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%A2%D8%B3%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                LOLL! I am not old enough, bashe lol, shoma chan salete?
                                We have players who play in some half a$$ 2nd or 3rd rated European leagues and some are not even starters vs teams under Branko which had:
                                Karimi @ Bayern
                                Zandi @ k'Lautern
                                Mahdavikia @ HSV
                                Rahman @ Serie A
                                and both Ando and Nekounam joined Bolton and Osasuna right after WC.
                                We were best team in Asia? How come we made it only once to WC between 2000 to 2014??!? and finished only ONCE among top 4 teams in Asia between 2000 up to now?!
                                Queiroz gave identity to this team which was previously ruined by Branko's stupid mistakes to play old or useless players in different competitions!
                                You forgot Hashemian...

Comment

Working...
                                X