This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realist

You are right , however I have a feeling Gholizadeh will some how be included in the final 23.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      God I hate this " behind closed door " crap
      Doing well in Asia Cup >>> Watching some meaningless friendlies.

I know we are impatient, but there is a reason many managers do not show the last game or two before a major tournament.

No one will remember the friendlies if we win the Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
        Fun fact: While Iran is the tallest team in the tournament, Yemen and Vietnam are the shortest.

Source: https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...e-competition/
        I think we were the tallest team, or one of them, in the World Cup as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          I think this in a nice and funny way sums it up “The tallest squad at the tournament is willing to go all the way based on their strength and sheer passion for winning.”

I believe too much is written into our injury “crisis”, we have always spoken about the fact that no one’s place is safe under CQ and there are a couple of players for every position. Even if we miss out saeed, JB and Gholizadeh, the likes of Torabi, Ghodos and norrolahi should cease the opportunity and excel. Yes they will be missed but there’s strength deep in this squad with unquestionably the best manager in the tournament.
          Saeed’s injury absence is definitely gonna bite ..!
          Over the years under CQ system of play,Overall, Nobody else has managed the Transition Play better than him (not even Neku who partnered him for a while on that front)..!
          Nonetheless, barring bizarre occurrences & silly ref decisions we should make it to the Final or the Semi’s @ a very least ..!

Comment

Tehranto

Point well taken my man 👌

Bachelot

Wait a min , Ebrahimi did a hell of a job in Morocco game and overall
            One of our best in the WC.

Comment

Tehranto

Point well taken my man 👌

Bachelot

Wait a min , Ebrahimi did a hell of a job in Morocco game and overall
              One of our best in the WC.
              He played bravely, scrapped and did quiet well overall Defensively however, he couldnt hold the ball up and dictate any sort of an offensive tempo in MF..! perhaps due to his rather diminutive stature..!?
              IMO, We became a much more formidable counter attacking team with Saeed slotted in vs the two heavyweights of our group..!

I think Samman and (limited minutes from) Dejagha are best options to emulate Ezzai offensive contributions at AC..!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                I think we were the tallest team, or one of them, in the World Cup as well.
                not to mention the most dashingly handsome..!!

did i mention the most modest fans as well..!

Comment

And let’s not forget about Nourolahi who is having a hell of a couple great years with
                  Perspolis and is in tip top shape.

There is no question that this TM is by far the most handsome bunch of players in our history

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    not to mention the most dashingly handsome..!!

did i mention the most modest fans as well..!
                    So by definition, we’ve won 3 cups before kicking a ball already ha?

Given our discipline we should win the fair play award too and for some strange and bizarre reason we will
                    Most probably win the best Tournament Football Federation award again too!?
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Realist

You are right , however I have a feeling Gholizadeh will some how be included in the final 23.
                      I hope so. Target man, so much as I love him for serving us diligently “Montaseri”
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

If he wants to leave, then he should, but He doesn't.

He gave another hint he likes to stay.

کی روش:دوستانم به من می گویند دایناسور/نتایج،تعیین کننده ماندن یا رفتنم از ایران است

Sometimes ago Taj said even 3rd place justify renewal of contract, but that was before $ issue.

This current squad is weaker than WC squad but good enough to be among top 4.

Comment

for me renewal is final, we must min get top 4, cause if we get first our route to final 4 is smooth. i believe we have to deliever now

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            If he wants to leave, then he should, but He doesn't.

He gave another hint he likes to stay.

کی روش:دوستانم به من می گویند دایناسور/نتایج،تعیین کننده ماندن یا رفتنم از ایران است

Sometimes ago Taj said even 3rd place justify renewal of contract, but that was before $ issue.

This current squad is weaker than WC squad but good enough to be among top 4.
                            what do you mean by the bold..? we seem to have always had Money issues anyhow..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              what do you mean by the bold..? we seem to have always had Money issues anyhow..!!
                              During his interview with Alkas, he did not rule out staying by saying future of coaches depends on their results.

$ issue?

I mean currency issue.
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 12-29-2018, 04:13 AM.

Comment

CQ clearly said in that interview that his future in TM for after the AC depends on on what kind results
                                He gets there.

Comment

Working...
                                X